20,659 chatty comments by "Mecha Tofu Pirate"
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 3:20pm PDT "Everyone is making a big deal over him sending a 'Happy Birthday Grandpa' card but they should be grateful he took the time to send one"
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 1:07pm PDT Only half of his supporters are Nazis?
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 5:30am PDT He's senile
- Posted Oct 18, 2017 9:25am PDT Get ready for "she should be grateful that he called" since conservatives seem to love saying that about black people.
- Posted Oct 18, 2017 7:47am PDT He's also dead and for whatever reason that makes it easier for me. Maybe because I don't feel like I'm financially supporting them? Also with...
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 4:55pm PDT Please listen to the fashion gods.
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 4:54pm PDT I loved watching how Obsidian did the environment design in the posts for the first game's Kickstarter. Thank you!
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 4:52pm PDT They could just make less expensive single player games but no AAA publisher seems to want to do that. At least a ton of indie studios are making...
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 4:50pm PDT I wasn't a fan of them other than Dead Space but I'm not going to celebrate a bunch of game developers losing their jobs. At least they got to...
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 12:18pm PDT What if Trump says this is his replacement of Obamacare?
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 9:21am PDT It's weirdly popular for tabletop rpg communities but I never see anyone else talk about it.
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 7:08am PDT I thought a shadow _____ is often just a person from the opposite party that shows up on shows to say "well here's how I would have done it" to...
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 6:19pm PDT I'm seen a lot of developers say that Steam Spy is super inaccurate. Not that I don't believe that a sequel to a game that received poor reviews...
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 6:18pm PDT This better have a red cartridge for me to lick.
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 6:16pm PDT The coal miners were in other states. The people that voted for Trump in Michigan are just shitty racists in rural areas and the suburbs.