2,584 chatty comments by "Mcvittie"
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 9:47am PST Lol if you're watching twitch you're worse than religious fanatics. On that we are in agreement
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 8:22am PST easily one of the worst concepts to hit videogames. Theyre anti-fun, anti-immersion. What if instead of picking up an item placed in a logical...
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 8:15am PST have you ever seen the film gladiator?
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 7:31am PST Cosmo
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 6:01am PST Was disappointed with Dunkirk. I think i wanted something a bit more gritty and chaotic. Cant wait to see Blade Runner
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 4:34am PST I didnt like the combat system in 2. There are like 400 weapons but loads of them just use the same animations. Movement felt extra stiff, maybe...
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 1:35am PST dude is like 55 years old and spends his time trolling on twitter
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 12:50pm PST arma runs pretty well and its way bigger and more complex. I dont see why they cant make a standalone battle royale game that runs properly....
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 10:33am PST hmm thats the angle of the bowl you dont frequenly see. I'ma go hit my throne with some bleach
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 6:50am PST lol the darth vader part was the bad part.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 6:47am PST It's still seems decent. Has the fun fable writing and quests. But the gameplay is super simplified. And fable was never a very complex game
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 2:15am PST Halo you could at least pull off cool tricks by making tight jumps or using slopes to build momentum. This is just flying hundreds of meters at a...
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 6:51pm PST C&c 4 killed it
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 3:00pm PST gross
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:33am PST I don't listen to any metal music any more. But I still put the doom soundtrack on