11,597 chatty comments by "MaxPete82"
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 7:13pm PDT Seriously
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 8:25pm PDT They get compared because they are both EVs, but they are in totally different classes. If somebody told me they were trying to decide between a...
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 5:33pm PDT I test drove a 2018 Leaf over the weekend. It’s pretty cool! Much improved styling and very roomy inside.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 10:54pm PDT Haha maybe diversify your sources of media recommendations a bit. It’s all just opinions, man. Interstellar is fucking awesome and beautiful
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 12:47pm PDT ^^^ This is damn good
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 8:14am PDT Yeah this looks awesome. I’m still so wary of backing Kickstarter stuff though.
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 10:10pm PDT Hold onto your butts
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 5:09pm PDT Fuckin seriously
- Posted Jul 09, 2018 11:06am PDT Dude that episode was pretty incredible. Sure there was some cheese, but it was very accurate for the era. I admired the dedication to do a whole...
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 11:34pm PDT I thought it was great
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 11:01am PDT Calling her account into question for no reason and based on no evidence multiple times is a little odd imo.
- Posted Jun 29, 2018 4:29pm PDT It’s almost as if salary isn’t the only consideration when making a career move.
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 7:50pm PDT Aston Martin as a daily driver? That approaches Ferrari level in my mind, highly tuned, low production cars with expensive bespoke parts. I may be...
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 3:36pm PDT In a straight line, yeah you’re probably right.
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 3:34pm PDT Are Porsches the fastest/sportiest cars that can still function practically as a daily driver? I’m sure the Corvette would fit in this category...