20,866 chatty comments by "Matto357"
- Posted Mar 24, 2018 12:04am PDT Those labor rates are insane. Unless the crew is at least 5 to 6 guys every day tell them to get fucking bent. That’s also assuming they are...
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 7:20am PDT Wait a minute..... Where were you on the night of September 9th 2017?!?!??
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 5:18am PDT I’ve pooped on a toilet that was connected to a hot water line. You would know, it gets, steamy.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 9:12pm PDT Deadpool kind.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 9:10pm PDT Guac. What the fuck is wrong with all you hummus people.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 7:01pm PDT That’s my fetish.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 5:37pm PDT You’ve been outvoted, 2 to 1. In fact, we love fall back so much and hate spring forward so much we will continue to fall back forever, in eight...
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 4:48pm PDT I’m fine with that.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 4:37pm PDT I also said “test” non sarcastically. I don’t know of anyone that has done long term testing with modern panels like rtings is currently...
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 4:32pm PDT Open up the 26 week gray screen for IPS, top left corner. Now have a tv that you keep for three or four years displaying the same image. I’m...
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 3:19pm PDT Samsung, Sony and Vizio all still make IPS TV’s. The rtings long term burn in tests are showing retention.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 3:06pm PDT ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Why type of LCD is it? Persistence isn’t completely dead and gone unfortunately.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 3:01pm PDT Sorry, should have said image persistence.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 1:44pm PDT Home made? What’s your recipe if so? The last challah I made was an abject failure. Don’t drink and bake kids.
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 11:17am PDT yeah, lets test that burn in.