39 chatty comments by "MartyHowe"
- Posted Jun 24, 2016 7:47pm PDT change the name of the game , you idiots! who is in charge there?
- Posted May 03, 2016 9:39am PDT The Empress and Corvo return to Dunwall on all platforms. except Xbox 360.
- Posted Apr 12, 2016 8:23am PDT agree
- Posted Feb 16, 2016 8:25pm PST all the levels are square, with flat textures. Do these guys know its 2016?
- Posted Feb 05, 2016 4:38am PST groan. what about grid snapping? how about when creating world geomotry ughhh, give me a mouse , keyboard and monitor..
- Posted Feb 02, 2015 7:19pm PST What kind of VR games do you want? As gamers, what kind of VR experience do you want? What is your dream VR game? We're a developer, tell us...
- Posted Jan 30, 2015 11:51pm PST rehashing and repacking old games, because there are no new games. Taking our money twice.
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 8:25pm PST big f***ing deal. HL Episode 1 is , what, 15 years old? How about something new. FFS? The Nvidia shiel tablet is a brick, who actually bought...
- Posted Jun 12, 2014 5:08pm PDT Can people tell me, do you really find this fun? Walking around , and doing NOTHING just walking, and looking, and walking, looking, walking,...
- Posted Mar 06, 2014 2:51am PST Great. An even bigger city, to be bored to tears in
- Posted Jan 29, 2014 2:43pm PST One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life.
- Posted Jan 17, 2011 4:12am PST How would you feel about Deathmatch design with interactive elements on top of standard action gunplay? For example, traps (push a button, a...
- Posted Jan 16, 2011 11:35pm PST Hi Druuge, What kind of DM experience would you like? If you had a dream game mode or style...what it would it look like today.
- Posted Jan 12, 2011 10:40pm PST F.E.A.R 1 and 2 and Half Life
- Posted Oct 20, 2010 9:29pm PDT Hi Guys, I saw Blade Kitten on the list and got it me to thinking. What is your perception of the video games industry in Australia? We are...