29,243 chatty comments by "Marrbe"
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 12:02pm PDT Yeah, well it's 2005 now so he's still right.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 11:57am PDT Put it one FileShack and pay Mr. Christopher Faylor.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 11:51am PDT Mmm, fresh doe snot.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 9:14am PDT Hope it works out well. It's too hard for honest people to legally immigrate to the US. PS she looks good /you're not in range to hit me
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 9:13am PDT It's addictive.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 9:01am PDT Well I sure as hell know what I'm gonna use my newfound ability to walk for!
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 8:57am PDT If you get to be a permanent resident, you gotta live there for 5 years and then take some tests to become a citizen right?
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 8:53am PDT Lots of placeholders there. But there's gonna be a crapload of action onscreen and I'd like to keep the fps high throughout, without a monster rig.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 8:51am PDT See, and that was WoW. This time you got crazy, rich Koreans willing to pay a lot more. I bet if you wait long enough you could get a decent...
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 8:50am PDT Been considering Trinity & Beyond, how good is it?
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 8:42am PDT Never get married. Girlfriend, fine. Marriage? It's only meant to screw with you, you don't need it. There's nothing to gain from it and everything...
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 8:41am PDT Who the hell would want to go here anyway?
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 7:43am PDT You're gonna be playing SC2 eventually anyway, and as a reward for not using the beta key you'll have a top of the line video card and 2Gb more RAM.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 6:04am PDT Uhm, is any one of you seriously contemplating playing the StarCraft 2 beta when you could sell the key late (when there's almost none left) for...
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 5:31am PDT I'm not so sure. With the way co-op is usually done nowadays (arcade style)? Sure. But there's nothing fundamental that prevents a deeper co-op...