28,772 chatty comments by "Marrbe"
- Posted Oct 29, 2008 9:45am PDT It's not all nostalgia. Far from it. I play the old games now and it's pure fun, I'm not sitting there with a fruity smile, sighing contently at...
- Posted Oct 29, 2008 9:17am PDT It makes them Fascist.
- Posted Oct 29, 2008 9:16am PDT $_$/
- Posted Oct 28, 2008 5:43am PDT "Baja" lol
- Posted Oct 28, 2008 5:40am PDT Blood.
- Posted Oct 28, 2008 5:33am PDT There's plenty of countries without an equivalent to the First Amendment, if you hate it so much. They'd be happy to silence and gag you, if you're...
- Posted Oct 28, 2008 5:27am PDT "Fallout 3 is a PC game." "But when you get at the heart of it, Fallout 3 feels like a game designed for the PC. It has the soul of a big-boxed,...
- Posted Oct 25, 2008 5:07am PDT Gimme a demo first. What about DRM?
- Posted Oct 25, 2008 4:51am PDT "Deus Ex overly popular? What? It's more of a cult classic with a hardcore following, it's in no way widely popular. " True and it was also...
- Posted Oct 25, 2008 4:32am PDT Link to Bill Roper interview?
- Posted Oct 24, 2008 12:16pm PDT It's English, not english.
- Posted Oct 24, 2008 12:15pm PDT Steampunk-fantasy-western? When do we get victorian-George Jetson-dark ages?
- Posted Oct 24, 2008 12:13pm PDT You people need to update your troll detector software.
- Posted Oct 24, 2008 4:06am PDT I prefer to be corrected. Language can be spoken and written prefectly, so there's no reason not to. I'm Swedish by the way.
- Posted Oct 23, 2008 2:37pm PDT Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2.