14,647 chatty comments by "Magitek"
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 3:17pm PST Really slow, and a bit overhyped. Still worth playing though.
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 7:04am PST It won't be meta until it features a particular longhaired dachshund
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 9:08am PST Amazing
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 2:21pm PST I'd rather screw
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 11:16pm PDT Update: She still has more vocal range than Hetfield
- Posted Oct 30, 2017 6:53am PDT Am I the only person who liked Unreal 2? It wasn't amazing, but I remember thinking that the unbridled hate that the internet had for it near...
- Posted Oct 30, 2017 6:47am PDT Same. Knowing in advance the trajectory of the story (just reading the episode title) compounded this
- Posted Oct 23, 2017 4:48am PDT So it turns out Mario is the same height as most Italians
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 7:38am PDT What the world... needs now... are memes... sweet memes... they're the only thing... that there's just... too little of
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 3:21pm PDT Yeah, exactly. Comparisons to Dark Souls or the term "roguelike" can be apt sometimes, but people are overusing them
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 4:47pm PDT because nerds
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 10:09am PDT The Pirates of the Caribbean theme on The Floppotron is unironically my favorite arrangement of the piece:...
- Posted Oct 03, 2017 4:54am PDT It feels like the proper length for this kind of game. I went back and beat all the bosses on Expert, which extended the game's hours by a good 75%...
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 10:02pm PDT All the upgrades in the game are purchased at the shop, where you use the coins you acquire in the Run n' Gun levels. Once you purchase a weapon or...
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 1:01pm PDT And Blackthorne 2!