103,312 chatty comments by "MagicWishMonkey"
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 8:11am PDT i hope so.... i bet a lot more people would use AV software if it was free and didn't suck donkey balls
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 8:05am PDT Google should develop some antivirus software that doesn't cripple your machine when it's running
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 7:47am PDT my biggest problem is with the hypocrisy of the situation in general.
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 7:40am PDT Kiefer
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 7:36am PDT MIT develops brain-to-machine algorithm http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9790825-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20 it's awesome to...
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 7:20am PDT she looks Mongolian to me.
- Posted Oct 04, 2007 7:19am PDT McDonalds is making us live longer? That has to be it!
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 6:49pm PDT when you ask congress to approve a $648 billion dollar spending bill it goes without saying that it will be chock full of earmarks. it's not all...
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 5:43pm PDT i wouldn't have made the comparison if Bush hadn't used "fiscal irresponsibility" as his excuse for the veto. tit for tat bitches.
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 5:39pm PDT http://democrats.senate.gov/dpc/dpc-new.cfm?doc_name=lb-110-1-108 $648 billion for 2008
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 4:17pm PDT hahah, that's pretty awesome
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 4:09pm PDT war isn't going to fix the middle east.
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 4:08pm PDT well one of the reasons for earmarks like this is to bring money into your district which makes you look better with your constituency.
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 3:54pm PDT he's not too far off base... maybe I'm biased because I work in the technology sector.
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 3:50pm PDT does he smoke crystal meth?