101,314 chatty comments by "MagicWishMonkey"
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 2:31pm PDT Since when did they allow transvestites in the army?
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 2:23pm PDT which means he's highly educated...
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 2:21pm PDT just curious, have you ever experimented with any hallucinogens? not saying you should, but they do have a way of making you question reality.
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 2:08pm PDT who knows that goddamned owl won't stop munchin' my shit
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 2:05pm PDT I never said to make assumptions about anything ;)
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 1:58pm PDT As a human your perception of the universe around you is incredibly limited.... the human brain is only "conscious" of the small slice of...
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 1:31pm PDT I think that is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. holy shit.
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 12:19pm PDT It was still pretty cool to check and get a general idea of when things were due for release.
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 12:06pm PDT Was he an actual cop or a security guard?
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 12:03pm PDT Also I have 2 friends that have both gone through 3 units, both had setups similar to mine.
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 12:02pm PDT I have no idea, mine was manufactured in January of 2006. I agree that it's strange.
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 12:01pm PDT * because he was a cop corrupt cop
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 12:01pm PDT He did what he did because he was a cop and didn't expect you to be able to do anything about it. Most wal-mart shoppers aren't likely to press...
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 11:45am PDT Yea it locked up on me pretty regularly for about a year until it finally red ringed. Some units are probably more sensitive to heat than others...
- Posted Aug 07, 2007 11:42am PDT The farmers market?