99,974 chatty comments by "MagicWishMonkey"
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:54am PST No one is saying you voted for Trump, but it's pretty clear you think the Democrats are on the wrong side of this. You're entitled to your own...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:33am PST Yea, only a fool would believe that lying asshole.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:31am PST The GOP claim they want to do something about DACA but it’s been >6 months since trump killed it and they haven’t done shot. Now the Dems...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:22am PST Yea, that seems like just about the most un-Christian thing ever. Anyone who claims to be a Christian while still being in favor of kicking these...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:21am PST How do you guys respond to the sentiment right now from the right regarding putting illegals' needs above your own citizens'? Is that just some...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 7:06am PST That’s exactly what they are saying. Typical Republican bullshit.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 5:45am PST He's a Trump supporter so it's not really surprising that he posts crap like that.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 5:33am PST You can't really camp in Wolf 2 because there are no weapons that are both long distance and silenced (at least not that I know of). It sucks...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 5:18am PST What do you expect from a person who spent $100k-$250k to go to a party?
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 4:59am PST It's a lot more fun if you put it on baby mode. It's extremely frustrating to play on harder difficulties.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 6:28pm PST They had no idea he was up there, I would imagine.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 6:01pm PST http://www.newsweek.com/photos-strange-phenomenon-left-dog-stuck-tree-almost-60-years-without-rotting-784863 poor stuckie
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 3:53pm PST I love how they throw in a 9/11 reference, what the fuck.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 3:01pm PST Referring to your cats as “my 8 year old/my 1 year old” is borderline crazy cat lady territory
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 1:35pm PST Do you honestly believe the backlash against Trump is because people are treating this like a sport? Seriously?