9,807 chatty comments by "Madwacker"
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 3:20pm PDT yea, I told myself the same thing - wont work. Someone will say "did you see the HL2 E3 video?" and I'll break instantly.
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 11:06am PDT I hope the load times are roughly the same as HL1, or "non-noticable" like in Metroid Prime or Zelda. Anyways, just read Steve's original Half-Life...
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 10:36am PDT Still says Sierra for the publisher, so who knows. Valve made a comment of their priorites and TF2 wasn't in that list.
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 10:34am PDT Of course that's what he means.
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 10:33am PDT I read somewhere a while back that CS2 would be available both free and retail, like the current one is now. Same with any additions to DoD.
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 10:19am PDT Great time to use some of my paid vacation.
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 8:10pm PDT I was wondering about that today...
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 8:04pm PDT Those Rogue Squadron III pictures aren't showing up for me, anyone else?
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 11:49am PDT yea I was just going through those...heh crazy stuff.
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 11:43am PDT May 8th? In the next few days that whole thing is gonna get scanned...
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 11:42am PDT What is the PC Gamer with this HL2 stuff street date in the U.S ?
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 11:19am PDT I'll put money down for 10/10
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 11:19am PDT Foreign sites ALWAYS get exclusives from our U.S Developers...pisses me off. "Oh cool! where's that screenshot?" - On a [russian/german/dutch] site.
- Posted Apr 21, 2003 6:52pm PDT not if you live in the state of WA
- Posted Apr 21, 2003 6:51pm PDT they need a pilot class or something...