97,053 chatty comments by "Maddog_Delphi97"
- Posted May 29, 2000 7:42am PDT hut up Daggah!! :)
- Posted May 30, 2000 7:21am PDT Steve, how about reviewing a new Quake 3 or UT map every week, and provide a link to download the new map?
- Posted May 31, 2000 3:20pm PDT HAAACK THE PLAAANET!! (quote from the movie "Hackers") (Brings down library computer with his totally L337 hacking skillz...)
- Posted Jun 02, 2000 4:29pm PDT I think Michael Abrash is/was working at Microsoft on NT Video Driver stuff or something like that..
- Posted Jun 02, 2000 4:36pm PDT well, if you think John Carmack is a low-quality producing guy, then I wonder what you think a GREAT programmer is...?
- Posted Jun 02, 2000 4:37pm PDT whoops... meant that last comment to be for #90...
- Posted Jun 03, 2000 3:36pm PDT SHUT UP, DAG... whoops, old habits die hard... Like that other guy said..mad props to you, daggah. It's good to be right, but it's even BETTER...
- Posted Jun 06, 2000 2:46pm PDT I know there's been research done with people who spend hours and hours playing computer games (such as finding out how aggressive or anti-social...
- Posted Jun 06, 2000 3:05pm PDT I also suspect that your upbringing (your family) has as much an impact on how violent and anti-social you're going to be as much as what you spend...
- Posted Jun 12, 2000 6:37pm PDT "-About Doom :), while working on Doom with ID, who was truly the best fragger in the ID-staff? JR: I destroyed everyone in the office on a...
- Posted Jun 12, 2000 6:48pm PDT Wish there were more Delphi programming jobs in Oklahoma City... or at least a way to accurately determine there are in Oklahoma City.
- Posted Jun 12, 2000 6:56pm PDT Guestbook? Where would that be?
- Posted Jun 12, 2000 7:00pm PDT Hey, Steve, what about those really long, blank messages that fill up 30 pages in your browser?
- Posted Jun 12, 2000 7:06pm PDT Steve, you're the maaaaaan!!!
- Posted Jun 12, 2000 7:53pm PDT In Homer Simpson voice: "mmmmm... goat porn!"