101,539 chatty comments by "Maddog_Delphi97"
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 12:16pm PST Yeah, I agree, I miss that feature. :(
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 12:07pm PST :) Austin Powers voice: YEAH, BABY, YEAH !!!
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 11:44am PST The privates of a beautiful lady. :)
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 11:38am PST I'd get on IF my work computer had BF1942 on it and it's a fast enough (enough RAM, speed, etc) to handle the game, and I'm on a "break" (lunch,...
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 10:29am PST Was that why we got raped by the other team on Wake Island? It seems like every time I respawned on the northern base, I'd got killed instantly.
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 10:27am PST That made me smile. :)
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 10:23am PST Is that STFU, but no u? hehheheee
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 10:20am PST Yeah, that's kind of what I was trying to say, but I guess I didn't stress that enough. Anyway, give the game another shoot; at least the...
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 10:17am PST It seems like that to me, too. :(
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 8:58am PST That's interesting... I think I've seen this every now and then, but it doesn't happen too often..
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 8:55am PST I'm not European, but if the ping not bad I might show up.. How many European shackers are there anyway? How many of them play BF1942?
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 8:49am PST There seems to be some splash damage from shells shot by tanks. Not a huge amount of splash damage, but it's there.
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 8:38am PST I there was a shacker or two who have managed to find ways to record the game.. maybe by using the video feed from the monitor or something..
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 8:27am PST You know, for some reason, this reminds of that scene in Monty Python's "Holy Grail" where the villager is giving King Aurthor some beef about him...
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 8:14am PST Yeah, it seemed like Allies on Wake Island have godlike powers once they pin us down to one cap point and have all five planes in the air.. it got...