102,588 chatty comments by "Maddog_Delphi97"
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 2:01pm PST That's probably why they don't give out any prizes..
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 12:02pm PST It's possible her registery is corrupt. I've had this problem when (like an idiot that I am) I decided to DISABLE every single one of the services...
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 10:32am PST I just ended up running an FTP server on my host computer. And I run an FTP client to download the needed files.
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 10:27am PST Yep. I remember playing it on a PCjr back in the day... when was it? Oh, yeah, 1983. It was made by Sierra On-Line. </old fart voice>
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 10:17am PST Well, some shackers can actually do planning even... the main problem is making the bazaar modal of software development work... sometimes it works...
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 10:09am PST http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?comments=24255
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 10:07am PST Shhh... you just gave away his real plan to take over the world!!
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 10:06am PST I like this post.
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 8:14am PST Yeah, I know what you really meant... but it's posts like that that makes things "interesting".. The shack needs an online grammer checker...
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 8:08am PST "player setting food on the opposite team's aircraft" Hungry, aren't we? Yeah, me too.
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 8:06am PST Yeah, I suspect this is a parody as well.. :)
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 7:56am PST I like hamsters because I think of them doing the hamster dance!!
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 7:53am PST ROGER THAT !!
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 5:19am PST Jobs like that own until you realize you've been refresh the EXACT same page for the last ten minutes... and nobody is posting anything you want to...
- Posted Jan 06, 2003 4:30am PST You'll probably find another place to visit.. but I'd like to point out that content on the internet sucks and it might be easier to find a hobby...