106,213 chatty comments by "Mad Brahmin Disease"
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 9:25am PDT Seems like I've been here before. Seems so familiar. Seems like I'm slipping into a dream within a dream. LOVE that song, album, band...
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 9:07am PDT Can you dig it?
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 9:04am PDT Fight Club, Heat, Gladiator, American Beauty, Shaft, Jenna Jameson's Revenge
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 8:11am PDT well, yeah but ours was of that pesky, mean, sadistic math teacher type. On second thought, yup, like Maarten. :)
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 8:03am PDT we didn't damage it. The car just got another color, easy to wash. Did I mention that it was our MATH teacher's car?
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 8:01am PDT you won't think it's funny when you're burning in the Lake of Fire!
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:57am PDT there was also that night where we switched dozens of street signs and they only noticed it two weeks later... hehe
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:52am PDT - Random comment: Boogieman: Oxymoron of the day: rap music... @ Evening Reading hehe
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:47am PDT we built mustard bombs, drove by our maths teacher's house and well... he didn't like his car's new color.
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:38am PDT certainly not because of 4)
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:34am PDT "Er... do you have a copy of Spartacus?"
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:29am PDT as a student? No time this semester.
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:25am PDT God damn it, I want a GBA and Castlevania! As I'm broke as always should I a) auction off one of my organs on eBay? b) rob a bank? c) sell my...
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 7:10am PDT Hmmm... GBA was released in Europe today and I went check it out, it's about $110 here in Germany and Castlevania costs 50 bucks! Fucking insane....
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 5:12am PDT oh, ok then... I won't pummel you. :)