1,327 chatty comments by "Mad Jack McMad"
- Posted Mar 31, 2005 8:08am PST I agree with this shark jumping.
- Posted May 17, 2005 8:10pm PDT Prey is Human Head, not Raven.
- Posted Jun 17, 2005 6:31pm PDT I agree with this post. But I disagree with Kamarov in all other cases.
- Posted Oct 03, 2005 4:14pm PDT Should I bust out the beard pics? I still have them!
- Posted Oct 04, 2005 12:11pm PDT Maybe you could knit something out of the trimmings.
- Posted Jan 15, 2007 1:42pm PST Will free* oil changes every three months, a monthly selection of Madison's cheapest pizza, and all the snow you can handle change your mind?...
- Posted Jun 07, 2007 1:12pm PDT Vicarious has since been responsible for many well-received projects, including the Xbox version of Doom 3, Wow, gee, that must have taken a...
- Posted Jun 07, 2007 1:18pm PDT Too late! http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
- Posted Jul 12, 2007 6:05pm PDT Best. Concept artists. Evar!!
- Posted Jul 13, 2007 10:59am PDT Building templates, sir! Behold! http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/supremecommanderforgedalliance/news.html?sid=6173290&mode=recent&print=1...
- Posted Aug 02, 2007 10:28am PDT It would be great if Epic showed such dedication for developer-created content using the engine as well. Zing! Try the veal.
- Posted Aug 15, 2007 9:54am PDT Yeah but we could never get that many guys on screen.
- Posted Aug 15, 2007 9:56am PDT Agreed, TQ was pretty darn good but didn't really advance the genre. Keep your eyes on Mythos though, and do what you can to get into the beta. The...
- Posted Aug 15, 2007 12:03pm PDT Well I guess it is a matter of opinion. Some people might be put off by the cutesy sort of world Mythos is set in, but the feel of the game is...
- Posted Sep 17, 2007 11:26am PDT I just picked up a 500 GB FreeAgent from Fry's yesterday, so I can say with certainty that 18 hours in, it is reliable.