104,810 chatty comments by "Mad Brahmin Disease"
- Posted May 11, 2001 5:45am PDT it's a miracle!" :)
- Posted May 11, 2001 6:15am PDT Hello oldtimer!
- Posted May 11, 2001 7:47am PDT W00t! The Penguins beat the Sabres and now it's time for the Conference Finals, baby! GO PENS GO!
- Posted May 11, 2001 8:12am PDT elly Brook...sweet.
- Posted May 11, 2001 8:23am PDT This Flash movie has * W A R P E D * my fragile little mind!"
- Posted May 11, 2001 9:55am PDT AKA "Amtrak Stunt Derailer", can't wait.
- Posted May 19, 2001 8:24am PDT bullshit. You obviously don't have any idea what you are talking about. First of all, Silent Hill isn't a RPG but an action-adventure (think...
- Posted May 19, 2001 8:52am PDT Croteam shows that you can still kick the industry in the ass sometimes. They created a great engine and didn't follow the mainstream...
- Posted May 19, 2001 9:21am PDT I'm not dissing Silent Hill, I have yet to finish it but I dig it. I've played all Dino Crisis, Parasite Eves and PSX Resident Evil games and...
- Posted May 20, 2001 12:50pm PDT Xbox' slogan should be: "Micro$oft got'em all!" That's the only reason I even have the slightest interest in that thing, they signed up great...
- Posted May 20, 2001 12:59pm PDT the worst port I have ever seen. The game doesn't even support a Gravis GamePad right and the Gravis GamePad Pro that I bought for it (and the...
- Posted May 21, 2001 7:47am PDT Brandon is right but let's wait and see how innovative DNF is and then we can make him swallow his own words if necessary.
- Posted May 22, 2001 7:40am PDT oh my God! Castlevania looks awesome! If it's anything like Symphony of the Night gameplay-wise, I'll be all over it.
- Posted May 26, 2001 8:14am PDT yeah, it's pretty much like sex... FIRST ORGASM, BITCH(ES)!
- Posted May 27, 2001 4:27pm PDT Metallica - ...And Justice For All