829 chatty comments by "MachoMyers"
- Posted Mar 02, 2013 3:00pm PST Subthread hijack. Are Shack Arma players preordering Arma 3 and doing multiplayer battles? Not sure to jump in early or wait for some (loads) of...
- Posted Mar 02, 2013 2:58pm PST Actually a stacked Fuel card. War Silva.
- Posted Mar 02, 2013 2:55pm PST I used one for a while before I settled on a bean bag chair. Good back support. Get ripped.
- Posted Mar 02, 2013 3:04am PST Get on it. It's great.
- Posted Feb 28, 2013 9:36pm PST Good luck with that one. The dog I mean.
- Posted Feb 27, 2013 4:49am PST Damn haven't tried this but definetly need too.
- Posted Feb 26, 2013 2:08pm PST Seriously need to consider Rio.
- Posted Feb 26, 2013 8:26am PST I'm thinking the Day Z rage has lowered the price point and this game will SELL SELL SELL because of it. Good suff.
- Posted Feb 26, 2013 8:26am PST A frist for everything.
- Posted Feb 26, 2013 8:10am PST I remember buying Arma 2 for full price $50 or whatever. If I'm reading correctly the alpha version will go for $32.99. That includes the release...
- Posted Feb 25, 2013 1:40pm PST Gary Numan coming out in London to sing Cars with Trent and the boys was definitely one of my Top 5 concert moments.
- Posted Feb 24, 2013 6:02am PST Don't these little kids go to bed at like 7 pm though? I don't have any kids (yet) but was assuming my evenings would be fairly quiet after I run...
- Posted Feb 23, 2013 10:22am PST Watching now. This split squad reminds me too much of what was taking the field in September. Looking forward to getting the whole group together.
- Posted Feb 22, 2013 5:59am PST Paradox military sims and Football Manager. I am an idiot and always end up playing the least graphic intensive games when I get new hardware.
- Posted Feb 22, 2013 5:16am PST Level 55 and still going but slowly. Always come back to it though.