864 chatty comments by "Maarc"
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 2:03am PDT I envy you that for sure. And yeah, bummer for the trade in that you can't network transfer. I used to be on 6/1 until recently. They do offer,...
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 1:42am PDT Couldn't network transfer from another xbox? I don't know if I'd even try that amount of data. I only get 13/2 :(
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 8:21pm PDT Cheers mate, plan on it. Hopefully the weekend will give me some inspiration
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 7:52pm PDT Some, yes, we have a version running on Windows which mocks CICS specific calls. And if I run it under windows with various scenarios, it works a...
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 7:48pm PDT Thankfully no. Can't be under CICS, everything there is strictly single threaded in a transaction. But because decisions, we can't use C++, only...
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 6:34pm PDT I'm not so slowly tearing my hair out. I've got to debug a heap corruption bug in a CICS/C program, with nothing but inconsistent reproduction...
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 9:46pm PDT Obviously she needs to read the New New Testament. The cross is now a syringe!
- Posted Apr 02, 2018 4:48am PDT Alf without a doubt
- Posted Mar 30, 2018 10:25pm PDT I'm off similar thinking but Xbox to Switch (long dead pc). And the Xbox does have streaming, just to a PC. I would be all over that, and would...
- Posted Mar 29, 2018 12:05am PDT http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_b8CTHEtMZJc/TU19RVlUBZI/AAAAAAAAADo/kaWb3qGY620/s1600/picts_KieraKnightly-kingarthur.jpg
- Posted Mar 28, 2018 1:51am PDT I would buy every Zelda game if it was offered in the Switch. Including those CD-i monstrosities, because I would need completion.
- Posted Mar 25, 2018 4:39pm PDT Use a teledildonicspresence robot at the bridge tournament and just play at the wedding. Robot, old person, same thing right?
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 9:32pm PDT I've been on that for 2 decades and it hasn't killed me yet.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 8:09pm PDT Listening to The Naked God, while finishing the Annihilation trilogy to be followed by The World of Tiers
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 9:29pm PDT I'm at the same point with Claritin but alternatives have worked even worse.