723 chatty comments by "MKCluney"
- Posted Feb 27, 2005 4:43pm PST Just a quick note (hi): You can use melee attacks while other weapons are equipped with the alt-fire (default Right-Mouse). Just pressing it will...
- Posted Jun 09, 2006 9:51pm PDT Holy shit... Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for another twenty years. May have been the most catchy tune in history. Fuck......
- Posted Jul 06, 2006 10:58pm PDT I'm not even a Twins fan, and I think it's retarded
- Posted Jul 06, 2006 11:00pm PDT Though I have to admit, I'm happy Nomah got in.
- Posted Jul 06, 2006 11:09pm PDT Same here, but I generally have zero faith when it comes to all-star starter selections, and it didn't suprise me too much that he wasn't a...
- Posted Jul 17, 2006 12:04am PDT Bad Brains, Bl'ast, Minutemen, Meatmen, Skin Yard
- Posted Jul 17, 2006 10:44pm PDT I was thinking the same thing. It had that whole "Only three episodes left" feel to it. All build-up
- Posted Jul 18, 2006 9:52pm PDT Holy shit! I remember Bodycount. Didn't it also have teamplay 1 set? I remember crazy rocket-jumping kamikaze madness.
- Posted Jul 18, 2006 10:07pm PDT I had forgotten what a pain it was to play over dialup before QuakeSpy came out. (Stomped server list, etc). I had IPs written all over every...
- Posted Jul 18, 2006 10:51pm PDT Yep. If the door to the ring room was open, I had a habit of dropping two or three grenades in as I ran by. Never failed.
- Posted Jul 20, 2006 1:53pm PDT The thing I hate most about Scoop Jackson is that he just made me agree with Jason Whitlock.
- Posted Jul 20, 2006 2:10pm PDT Part parody, but mostly editorial. They've had a pretty strong staff here and there, mixed in with the junk. Ralph Wiley and Hunter S.Thompson...
- Posted Jul 22, 2006 8:47pm PDT This is the right answer
- Posted Jul 22, 2006 11:55pm PDT "When we were Kings" is great, even if you're not an Ali fan. You'll never see George Foreman the same.
- Posted Jul 29, 2006 10:09pm PDT Downtown/Valley Juneau?