99 chatty comments by "M337ING"
- Posted Dec 17, 2010 2:46pm PST I'm curious as to what you think is missing besides an isometric view that they might have simply thought wasn't important to show off.
- Posted Dec 17, 2010 9:46am PST This is exactly what was needed to allay the fears of many PC players. Well-done, Bioware.
- Posted Nov 29, 2010 3:19pm PST I would like one!
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 7:18pm PST I would like to get another copy.
- Posted Jul 12, 2010 4:19pm PDT M337ING
- Posted Jun 07, 2010 3:38pm PDT That's difficult to say when we don't know the specifics of the new combat system or other gameplay mechanics.
- Posted May 25, 2010 4:18pm PDT http://www.shackpics.com/files/AssassinsCreed2IntelligenceGam_jvn93vwr0t7xsklzibt5.jpg
- Posted May 24, 2010 7:33pm PDT I would love to have a new processor for my PC.
- Posted May 05, 2010 7:11pm PDT I would like to play this game.
- Posted Apr 28, 2010 3:46pm PDT I would really like to get a key.
- Posted Mar 01, 2010 6:45pm PST No, because some publishers like EA will never allow their games to be tied into and dependent upon a third-party technology platform.
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 6:55pm PST It probably will be the same since the same developer is working in the PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360 versions. For the GRAW games, GRIN handled...
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 3:24pm PST Is your computer on and logged into Steam the entire day? Well, the same is true for the rest of the Steam userbase.
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 3:20pm PST I really hope I win this, they both look like awesome games! :)
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 6:09pm PST Upping the resolution? The funny thing is, console players will most likely be playing with resolutions near to those that PC players used 6 years...