168 chatty comments by "Lung Fu Mo Shi"
- Posted May 23, 2002 4:10pm PDT http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1022194746/ But I don't see a link to the WMV version.
- Posted May 23, 2002 4:11pm PDT I hate FilePlanet with a passion. Any other links?
- Posted May 24, 2002 9:40pm PDT Can't tell whether she's showing or not...but damn close... Enough for Maarten anyway.
- Posted May 25, 2002 5:23pm PDT It's more or less video card dependent. CPU power doesn't mean too much. However, the tests I've seen have not included the Karma engine or...
- Posted May 25, 2002 5:24pm PDT Then wait for the demo and find out. If it sucks...then don't buy it. Simple logic Jim!
- Posted May 25, 2002 5:26pm PDT I figure it's more of an "immersion" tool. Though you could have moveable barrels that get in the way of a firefight, block doorways, etc.
- Posted May 26, 2002 1:11pm PDT Gracias. No I need to go rehydrate myself.
- Posted May 26, 2002 1:14pm PDT You've got a good year and a half anyway.
- Posted May 26, 2002 1:19pm PDT I do that anyway...although I don't have the ferraris.
- Posted May 26, 2002 1:21pm PDT Depends on what you want to do. If that was the case, we would only have UT2004, and not UT2003. Besides, that's like saying, why does AMD bother...
- Posted May 26, 2002 8:39pm PDT Impossible for you to still be running. That's 70C. Most of them lock at 60C.
- Posted May 28, 2002 5:13pm PDT So far the ATI drivers have been "okay". Still need improvement with optimazation, but I experience no bugs aside from common gamma settings....
- Posted May 28, 2002 5:15pm PDT R300. Supposedly a fully DX9 compliant part, which Parhelia is not.
- Posted May 28, 2002 5:15pm PDT My GeForce gives head?
- Posted May 28, 2002 5:26pm PDT No, ArtX did, which was bought AFTER they already made the Dolphin chip. Interesting...these 2 new boards, R300 and NV30 are going to be the...