12,529 chatty comments by "Lukiopimp"
- Posted Jun 22, 2017 2:51pm PDT Wait - does it automatically change it back or do you have to confirm the change? This sounds awful
- Posted Jun 04, 2017 12:43pm PDT Totally depends on the bar, often they serve the original Budweiser, not the camel piss.
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 11:57pm PDT I agree that the idea of a representative democracy and balance of power have been weighed down by corruption and short-sightedness in many...
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 2:53pm PDT This ready like a Werner Herzog script or something.
- Posted May 31, 2017 12:44am PDT Always online requirement is a turn off as well.
- Posted May 30, 2017 11:48pm PDT As long as it's just reading or watching - where is the problem? As long as you keep it to yourself no one should care what you read or watch.
- Posted May 25, 2017 4:22pm PDT Physical pain. Created by a legendary skin. That's a first.
- Posted May 23, 2017 10:49am PDT Nope - not ready. I don't have numbers, but I'd wager only a very very very small part of population is honestly uncertain about their gender and...
- Posted May 04, 2017 3:14pm PDT Sounds like shooting a sparrow with a cannon. Updating to Windows 10 will open other issues that I currently do not have time to deal with, but...
- Posted May 04, 2017 3:11pm PDT Non-religious does not necessarily mean non spiritual. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_but_not_religious
- Posted May 04, 2017 3:08pm PDT Shack Helpdesk to the rescue! NVIDIA Geforce Installer failed. I don't know since when I'm having this issue, currently the only way is to cleanse...
- Posted Apr 27, 2017 12:54am PDT Three weeks ago the doorbell goes. We didn't expect any delivery or visitors. Opened the door, two police men are standing there. They asked me...
- Posted Apr 07, 2017 3:01am PDT http://www.dw.com/en/is-assad-to-blame-for-the-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/a-38330217
- Posted Mar 31, 2017 12:30am PDT There was a TED speech about fighting Malaria where they showed it in action.
- Posted Mar 28, 2017 2:45pm PDT Standing up and taking a walk on the aisle (when it's ok to do so) also helps with blood circulation in the legs.