43,660 chatty comments by "Lone Swordsman"
- Posted Jul 06, 2001 9:16pm PDT For the love of all that is good and sexy, someone post the file on a private FTP server!
- Posted Jul 07, 2001 1:30pm PDT Wow! I never knew it was possible to judge the quality of a game from a corrupt install file NOT UPLOADED BY THE COMPANY THAT DEVELOPED THE GAME.
- Posted Jul 08, 2001 3:47pm PDT Could anything be as disappointing as Daikatana? Battlecruiser 3000, possibly. Seriously though, the Anox demo is much fun if you're into...
- Posted Jul 08, 2001 5:17pm PDT Daikatana was a first-person shooter. It bears no resemblance to RPG's whatsoever.
- Posted Jul 09, 2001 6:24pm PDT there's always Lou's Tavern.
- Posted Jul 11, 2001 6:55pm PDT Shiggity shiggity shwa.
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 3:48am PDT great CD. But I'm really anxious for news about a new studio album...
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 1:51pm PDT you need new and better speakers. On your main desk, not above it.
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 2:00pm PDT Anyone know where I could download some Bogdan Raczynski MP3's from "Samurai Math Beats"?
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 2:01pm PDT but what's the definition of a good person?
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 3:25pm PDT omeone knows. C'mon.
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 6:27pm PDT don't know why your e-mail wouldn't have arrived. Keep checking.
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 6:30pm PDT we could only be so lucky.
- Posted Jul 13, 2001 9:26pm PDT Turn the volume up loud for some Merzbow. ;) http://www.alien8recordings.com/MP3/mirage.mp3
- Posted Jul 13, 2001 9:33pm PDT hence the wink.