42,900 chatty comments by "LoioshDwaggie"
- Posted May 03, 2003 9:06pm PDT Consider yourself pounded =)
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 5:25am PST ... Or you could pay $50 for WoW. And get all the new content (Dire Maul, PvP Arenas, Battle Grounds, Molten Core, Maradon, and now AQ) for free. Wee!
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 5:43am PDT *fucks himself* 2000 is more stable than XP. =)
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 5:44am PDT Common bug. Try to click the Mission button before it tries to start IE and load the FSX homepage.
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 5:48am PDT It works fine on my copy. (32-bit Vista Beta 2)
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 5:49am PDT Yes to the un-missioned flights. Yes to a time-limit. (I think 30 minutes? I wasn't certain, having too much fun.)
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 5:50am PDT DX10 Update will be provided later next year... when DX10 is out. =)
- Posted Aug 10, 2006 6:10am PDT She can sure kill a system still. I pulled around 2FPS with a 9800GTX when I pushed all the sliders up. Ouch.
- Posted Aug 23, 2006 6:06am PDT Emergent Gaming is Hot
- Posted Sep 15, 2006 4:43am PDT Uhh... this problem relates to DSL too. All of them share bandwidth. Your cable modem runs to a central node that hosts anywhere from 100-500...
- Posted Sep 15, 2006 4:50am PDT I have had a case of a bad network card / cable causing very strange intermittent drop-outs. You may wish to consider that as well.
- Posted Jan 31, 2007 5:31am PST Doom: Most users are confusing 'sluggy' operation with the way Windows Vista displays windows. They do not instantly pop open anymore but have an...
- Posted Jan 31, 2007 5:41am PST ExposÃƒÂ© provides significantly better (and this coming from a Windows nut) usability for one primary reason; It retains the spatial location...
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 6:19am PDT Uh... Live on Windows is -free-. Please stop repeating that nonsense about it costing money.
- Posted Jul 09, 2007 6:25am PDT ME TOO! - Sony