10,418 chatty comments by "LilCrypto"
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 9:53am PST That's like making a Jay and Silent Bob movie without Jay and Silent Bob in it!!!
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 9:45am PST We all know that Nintendo creates artificial scarcity in order to make more money because low supply = more Nintendo dollars. If we see massive...
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:32am PST Totally wizard!
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 1:38pm PST Yeah, he seemed a lot more humble and grounded than I expected on Rogan. But I don't really follow him at all. I think the last interview I saw...
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 1:16pm PST You could if you went with a loot-driven Diablo 3-ish approach!
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 12:34pm PST Yeah, this "super duper top best school with the best employees," is beginning to sound like it's run by the wrong people.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:46pm PST Yeah, sounds like a bad port from consoles. I'm not sure how I feel about paying real money to get to play a clicker game but the concept is...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:09pm PST This game is right up the Chatty's alley. Twin stick shooter with clicker game mechanics. Has anyone here played Vostok, Inc? I saw that it's...
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 11:33am PST Yup, nod and smile is the way to go.
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 4:34pm PST That would go well with my casio keyboard.
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 4:31pm PST Right now he's "a punisher." By the second season, he'll be "The Punisher."
- Posted Nov 10, 2017 12:06pm PST Tired of farming legendary weapons? Buy our loot boxes for awesome in-game swag and a 0.0001% chance to unlock a legendary!
- Posted Nov 10, 2017 12:05pm PST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIFSvFdVR0
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:54pm PST Interesting, not only does heat activate the ink to become transparent but cold (e.g. put notebook in the freezer) will reactivate the ink and it...
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 12:02pm PST We've come a long way since the Fred videos, I guess.