10,154 chatty comments by "Kojak2000"
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 3:21am PDT Damn right we do! Because INVERTED mouselook is BEST mouselook
- Posted Jul 04, 2018 6:05am PDT You know what the most unrealistic part of Ready Player One is? There is no way that, after so many years, the username ARTEM1S would be...
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 1:12am PDT Ren & Stimpy
- Posted Jul 02, 2018 8:40pm PDT It's easily the best Valve game released in the last 2 years.
- Posted Jul 02, 2018 1:16am PDT 66 maximum. It's fucking cold for the land of crocodiles, snakes, spiders and sharks.
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 9:43pm PDT Microwaved fish.
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 6:13pm PDT Doom's checkpoints were smartly placed so I never noticed quicksaving wasn't an option. But I agree that every game should have quicksaves!
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 6:10pm PDT The Fall and The Fall: Part 2 I hate platformers, but those had enough story to keep me entertained.
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 1:31am PDT I used to play against my Dad in C&C: Red Alert. He also loved Descent. He now plays TF2. I think he just likes burning little kids as a pyro.
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 12:24am PDT That came bundled with my SoundBlaster 16 and it was fucking fantastic. It's also the reason I knew so much about the geography of Turkey at 7...
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 1:39am PDT It's great. My favourite was the universal vending machine that created a cup of Joe out of his co-worker named Joe.
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 12:54am PDT Blade Runner 2047. It looked good, sounded great, and was boring as hell. I didn't hate it but I will never watch it again.
- Posted Jun 29, 2018 5:52pm PDT My daughters gymnastics class is all girls. It's a pity too, because it looks fun as hell. I'd definitely love it if I were a kid.
- Posted Jun 29, 2018 2:10am PDT This thing? http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_gigks25sdh.jpg My wife works at an electronics retailer so I got it at under half...
- Posted Jun 29, 2018 12:26am PDT The themes were good. The CGI rhinos were fucking terrible.