22 chatty comments by "Kodiakjak"
- Posted Jul 17, 2002 4:29pm PDT Late August/Early September is what people seem to be saying
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 7:47pm PDT Used a hole saw on one of my cases before, worked well.
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 8:06pm PDT Everton, like that guy in Chef! the greatest show ever
- Posted Dec 16, 2004 10:26am PST Fight Night 2004 should be in the PS2 sports category. It's not only the best sports game I've ever played, but probably the best fighting game as...
- Posted Feb 17, 2007 12:44pm PST Master of Magic 2 plz
- Posted Jul 01, 2007 9:05pm PDT You'd be surprised. I deliver for UPS and there isn't a single day that goes by that I don't deliver or pick up a 360. My 360 lasted about 7 months...
- Posted Jul 15, 2007 1:46am PDT eharmony says I'm not compatible with other people *slits wrists*
- Posted Nov 02, 2007 9:56pm PDT Well the Total Warrior games were in this same vein.
- Posted Dec 22, 2007 1:26am PST Dude we work till 10 at night this time of year quit crying?
- Posted Nov 10, 2008 5:34am PST I find it much more sad that no lessons were learned from this at all. Everyone has turned a blind eye to whats been done to the palestinians over...
- Posted Dec 28, 2008 9:07am PST Can't believe nobody said Field of Dreams.
- Posted Dec 31, 2008 12:16pm PST Yeah nothing compares to the total lawless chaos of early UO. Most pure fun game ever. What sucks is that I don't see another game able to pull...
- Posted Jan 01, 2009 2:53pm PST Six Dollar Guacamole burger. It's shit your pants good.
- Posted Jan 31, 2009 4:11pm PST The Cardinals are in the super bowl as well, another end of days indicator. I'm a season ticket holder and even I think it's insanity.
- Posted May 11, 2009 9:59pm PDT Hey, did anybody hear The Grudge 3 is coming out on DVD tomorrow?