1,354 chatty comments by "Killrig"
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 2:07am PST I am NOT impressed! :(
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 9:41am PST First off, the physics for the objects in the world; who do they think they are fooling?! As soon I got into the game, I saw objects spinning...
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 2:08pm PST It isn't just you. I've read rave previews of this game on many occasions and as to why they never brough up any of these issues and made them so...
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 2:12pm PST Or perhaps a patch that changes all of the gun sound effects? -sigh- It'll have to be modded before it has that visceral level of intensity that...
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 2:13pm PST That makes sense, but's not the level of "interactivity" that has me worried.
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 2:14pm PST And even sub-par at that. Hell, even with it's stupid knife animation RtCW felt MUCH more complete when the demo for that was released.
- Posted Mar 25, 2003 9:55am PST I'll be waiting on this one as well. It will take a few good reviews and a recomendation from a friend in order for me to want to jump into SP on...
- Posted Mar 25, 2003 10:53am PST Exactly. You vote with your $$$.
- Posted Apr 01, 2003 1:32pm PST I am not fooled. Sorry. Cute pics though.
- Posted Apr 01, 2003 7:23pm PST The engine is called "Renderware", I believe.
- Posted Apr 10, 2003 1:26pm PDT Have they fixed this thing yet? I'm curious.
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 3:55pm PDT I am looking foward to this very much.
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 9:37am PDT -sound of crickets-
- Posted May 02, 2003 3:12pm PDT Danke, Ashkie.
- Posted May 05, 2003 8:32pm PDT Developers behind Fallout? Check. Bad ass Vampire Theme? Check. First Person Action? Check. RPG Elements? Check. Half-Life 2 Engine? You bet your...