34 chatty comments by "Killiman"
- Posted Apr 05, 2002 9:52am PST err...umm... Good ham abounds, mom.
- Posted Oct 23, 2002 8:38am PDT There is one a block up the street.... mmmm In 'n Out..... sounds like a good place for lunch today!
- Posted Oct 23, 2002 10:40am PDT Don't know what kind of machine you are wanting to build, but you can try Computer Surplus Outlet. http://www.computersurplusoutlet.com
- Posted Oct 25, 2002 9:17pm PDT Yeah, I had the same problems... haven't seen that happen in a very long time.
- Posted Oct 30, 2002 10:01am PST ÃÂ’Ã‘Â‹ ÃÂ¸ÃÂ¼ÃÂµÃÂ»ÃÂ¸, ÃÂ»Ã‘ÂƒÃ‘Â‡Ã‘ÂˆÃÂµ Ã‘ÂÃÂ¼....
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 12:20pm PDT Best Buy - 611 Marks St., Henderson, NV. Transport Arrived $54.99
- Posted Sep 27, 2004 11:48am PDT http://www.filerush.com/download.php?target=RCT3_Demo.exe
- Posted Oct 23, 2004 9:10pm PDT Some of the best Vodkas come out of Russia. Russian Standard is probably the best I've had. Flagman is also awesome. I highly recommend both of...
- Posted Oct 25, 2004 11:58am PDT I NEED more cowbell!
- Posted Dec 18, 2004 6:09pm PST Best bet is to hit your modem and see what kind of signal you are getting. (dBmV) depends on your modem, but most of them are http://192.168.100.1/...
- Posted Jul 15, 2008 6:22pm PDT You're fooling yourself.
- Posted Oct 21, 2008 1:24pm PDT I didn't know Dave Foley was CEO of EA
- Posted Oct 24, 2008 4:40pm PDT this had me laughing
- Posted Nov 30, 2008 2:24pm PST Terry Brooks' Shannara series is pretty decent.
- Posted Dec 21, 2008 5:43pm PST I had something similar happen on a machine I built. Turned out the RAM was the culprit. I got RAM that was certified to work with the mobo and it...