9,543 chatty comments by "Kerath"
- Posted Mar 07, 2003 4:17pm PST They used the same engine for Freedom Force as Morrowind?
- Posted Mar 24, 2003 9:41pm PST Unless they're still shooting for April or May release, they're doing this way too early and way too concentrated.
- Posted Mar 25, 2003 10:36pm PST Also they were originally planning to allow the player to choose JC's sex, so the name couldn't be obivously male.
- Posted Mar 31, 2003 7:27am PST I don't care if they use the Doom I engine, as long as they have visible lightsaber glow and almost fully lightsaber destructible environments.
- Posted Apr 11, 2003 1:20am PDT Why would that matter? The vast majority of Lucas' wealth comes from licensing.
- Posted Apr 11, 2003 1:34am PDT Awesome. The 100 Smith scene looks fine to me. One of them is the real Hugo Weaving. Can you pick him out? Though to get the full effect of The...
- Posted Apr 12, 2003 12:40pm PDT Graphics don't matter.
- Posted Apr 12, 2003 1:32pm PDT What I mean is graphics don't matter as much as everything else...at least for hardcore gamers.
- Posted Apr 12, 2003 1:34pm PDT Written by them to, which makes a bigger difference.
- Posted Apr 12, 2003 1:35pm PDT While the graphics are somewhat more important because it's the matrix, graphics are still pretty low on the "makes a great game" list.
- Posted May 06, 2003 8:41pm PDT The machines would certainly have anticipated a nuclear attack and prepared accordingly. I'm sure they had some sort of shielded bunkers. Plus...
- Posted May 06, 2003 10:39pm PDT There is nothing in the Matrix that cannot be explained ad hoc. Also it is unlikely that Morpheus had the whole story. Second Renaissance is by...
- Posted May 16, 2003 1:08pm PDT That would have seemed odd tot hem, no? Perhaps they never meant to kill Neo, it was just for appearances, or maybe to help Neo along.
- Posted May 31, 2004 10:26am PDT It doesn't say if that's with or without compression.
- Posted May 31, 2004 10:38am PDT I'd like to see that combined with this:...