2,790 chatty comments by "Karnov"
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 4:40pm PDT testing, testing
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 4:57pm PDT Supposedly Dynamix has been closed down because of the Vivendi/Universal merger: if they give everyone the chop, they'll be able to write us off...
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 9:21pm PDT I don't think that would have mattered. Dynamix was in the black and about to release 2 new casual games (Minigolf Maniacs and Trophy Bass 5)....
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 10:52pm PDT (Yeah, I am/was working for 'em, on one of the casual teams.) To answer your question, I think it was risk based. Vivendi was faced with a...
- Posted Aug 09, 2001 10:53pm PDT this is in response to 113.............whoops =)
- Posted Aug 10, 2001 4:26pm PDT your logic is impeccible.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 11:12am PDT nah. 4 teams making four different games (1 core and three casual) plus an understaffed QA department.
- Posted Aug 18, 2001 11:40am PDT Agreed. Halo used to look gritty and hard edged. When MS bought 'em, the original art director must have quit.
- Posted Aug 28, 2001 2:21pm PDT My girlfriend is a teenage mod making porno star. SUCK IT WALSH. =)
- Posted Aug 31, 2001 2:15am PDT I worked with the designer who made those. He's really cool. Planning on starting his own company....count me in on that stuff. =)
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 12:17am PDT I've heard that the Blizzard guys have basically said "screw with us and the entire team walks." So it's safe to assume that this is their own...
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 12:25am PDT Hopefully Blizzard will use this opportunity to put other "pay for play" models where they belong....in the dumpster. I'm not willing to pay 50...
- Posted Sep 07, 2001 1:05am PDT Tribes meets Halo meets Cops?
- Posted Sep 17, 2001 7:03pm PDT I'M HUGE!
- Posted Sep 18, 2001 4:13pm PDT Tons of guys, tons of blood. Lookin good.