97 chatty comments by "Just_do_it_ffs"
- Posted Aug 21, 2010 1:56am PDT Yeah. Imagine if all games took the step that Crytek did with Crysis for their new games, then we would have a lot better games today than we have...
- Posted Aug 17, 2010 10:05am PDT Sequel already after 1.5 year? Will probably be something like L4D/L4D2 crap in terms of functionality.
- Posted Aug 08, 2010 9:20am PDT What a crappy release week :/ Oh well I guess SC2 from last week weights it up.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 7:38am PDT Can't believe i was actually going to buy it, i cancelled my pre-order the day before release. Thank god for that.
- Posted Aug 04, 2010 8:31am PDT HoN is a lot better, best $30 I've every spent on a game.
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 9:07am PDT How can he play Civ5 when it's not even out for another 2 month...?
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 5:10am PDT And still Dragon Age graphics wasn't even better than Oblivion from 2007, even worse. 3 years and still no improvement? Thank the consoles for that
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 5:07am PDT R.I.P Battlefield Was a great fun while it lasted(1942-2142)
- Posted Jul 19, 2010 8:43am PDT This on console = epicfail.
- Posted Jul 17, 2010 5:57am PDT This is why Valve is the leading gamedeveloper<3
- Posted May 18, 2010 11:28am PDT Well written, totally agree with you.
- Posted May 13, 2010 7:11am PDT Yep indeed.
- Posted May 03, 2010 12:20pm PDT $30 for a game that is VERY replayable and getting free DLC is just unbelievable. Already spent more than 1000h on this and will probably spend...
- Posted Apr 23, 2010 5:04pm PDT You can get MW1 for the same price as the DLC at Steam, a whole game with dedicated servers for the same price as 5 maps.
- Posted Apr 21, 2010 1:45pm PDT The game just went from Alpha to Beta on PC, yay! :D