30,672 chatty comments by "Juno"
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:18pm PDT That song and video revolutionized music today!!!
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:20pm PDT If a tree falls in the forest and hits a mime, does anyone care?
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:24pm PDT I wish I were chinese, I think I would make a good chinese philosipher, there doesn't seem to be many of those around any more.
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:27pm PDT Let's get to philosiphizing. Why does society remain so structured? There is very little difference between a groove and a rut.
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:29pm PDT instead of throwing names out there and wondering what they were about, why not throw some ideas of your own?
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:32pm PDT what about those of us (such as myself, and you, you seem educated, but I really don't know) who don't need protection from ourselves, but need to...
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:36pm PDT Asians are the best overall, especially the ones who're in shape, got tight bodies. (I love Seattle, lots o asians, I love my girlfriend, all...
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:39pm PDT That's a BS answer, it's like me asking "What's 2+2" and you answering "You can solve that with aritmetic."
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:42pm PDT I'm quite sure it's true, however it doesn't answer anything that was asked.
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:45pm PDT I want an answer, that's why the discussion is here! I'm too young and too lazy to go to your friendly neighborhood library!
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:50pm PDT Individualism is surpressed by the nature of our upbringing. We are brought up with the same rules, regulations, and the same basic goal, to get a...
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:52pm PDT Phantom of the Opera done in Toronto's Phantages Theatre is the best musical I have ever seen.
- Posted May 09, 2001 11:59pm PDT War is not the solution to the stale society of today, but nor is the "order and peace" of today. We may have advanced medicine and science, but...
- Posted May 10, 2001 12:07am PDT c'mon, guys!
- Posted May 10, 2001 12:15am PDT That was a very intelligent thought there, guy. Have fun, I'm stuck here eating yogurt. :*-(