7,307 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted May 25, 2012 6:31am PDT Seems if you add dota_selector_fulldeck_mode "0" to your autoexec.cfg, it'll default to grid mode.
- Posted May 24, 2012 9:09pm PDT I guess that also means there isn't an option.
- Posted May 24, 2012 7:20pm PDT I hope there is an option to make grid mode the default.
- Posted May 24, 2012 6:43pm PDT Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce is pretty 'merican, I think.
- Posted May 24, 2012 6:06pm PDT This is insane, if you qualify.
- Posted May 24, 2012 5:57pm PDT I'm not an economist but it seems like if the market has $1000 to buy 5 items with, you can sell each item for $200. If you dupe your single item...
- Posted May 24, 2012 4:41pm PDT No, just cursed. They shouldn't have setup the studio on an old Wampanoag Nation grave site.
- Posted May 24, 2012 4:17pm PDT Yes, it's a re-branded Sensei.
- Posted May 24, 2012 4:07pm PDT Steelseries Diablo 3 mouse, duh.
- Posted May 24, 2012 1:59pm PDT Seriously.
- Posted May 24, 2012 12:31pm PDT Plus the whole kidnapping angle. Can't find any articles from 2002 about it though.
- Posted May 24, 2012 12:11pm PDT What about the school board?
- Posted May 23, 2012 3:01pm PDT Nvidia and AMD are both introducing new cards are the same price level of their performance equivalents instead of introducing those cards at MSRPs...
- Posted May 23, 2012 12:54pm PDT Say your Wizard has 100 HP. Before, if you got hit for 250 damage, you'd only take 35 damage. Now you'll take 150 damage. So you'll die in one-shot...
- Posted May 23, 2012 12:24pm PDT Not always, but the difference between dual-wield and two-handed doesn't seem all that big to me.