7,819 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Sep 24, 2012 11:39am PDT This game seems a lot like The Sims.
- Posted Sep 24, 2012 10:50am PDT What's involved in the demo?
- Posted Sep 24, 2012 9:37am PDT That seems kind of big for what is apparently two tutorial levels.
- Posted Sep 24, 2012 8:58am PDT All the time, but now the industry prefers to call them "betas."
- Posted Sep 24, 2012 8:41am PDT Not reaching the end boss in 12 hours on easy is not a good sign for anything.
- Posted Sep 23, 2012 9:11pm PDT I don't know. I was drunk and under a lot of stress.
- Posted Sep 23, 2012 7:43pm PDT Pretty much every minor program has screen capture now (for some reason.)
- Posted Sep 23, 2012 6:25pm PDT It's easier if you just use a white list.
- Posted Sep 23, 2012 8:28am PDT Yeah, man. I just put a new 9-volt in my smoke detector and checked the date on my fire extinguisher the other day.
- Posted Sep 22, 2012 8:35pm PDT I don't really get how anyone could keep watching through that season with the baby nonsense.
- Posted Sep 22, 2012 6:37pm PDT I think it's only on installing.
- Posted Sep 22, 2012 4:26pm PDT Having a publicly-viewable record of the money you've raised must put one in a rather weak negotiating position.
- Posted Sep 22, 2012 11:56am PDT That really depends on whether or not $9,000 is the square-root of the aggregate income receipts for your household divided by the expected...
- Posted Sep 22, 2012 9:36am PDT Do people even play CoD for its single-player campaign?
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 5:36pm PDT I'm pretty sure Meepo is the DNF of heroes. The hype is just a joke.