7,307 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted May 26, 2012 8:05pm PDT It's okay. At least it isn't 1/500th. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1973833709.png
- Posted May 26, 2012 4:58pm PDT You spent $35 dollars on third-party fans for your mid-level heatsink? Dude, just get a top-tier heatsink for less money overall next time.
- Posted May 26, 2012 11:42am PDT Maybe it's a bugged out item. Like those Inverted Jenny stamps.
- Posted May 26, 2012 10:27am PDT Poor Canada. Always stuck in the corner lookin' at its shoes.
- Posted May 26, 2012 9:41am PDT Yeah, the HC AH is barren compared to SC.
- Posted May 25, 2012 7:38pm PDT Why a passively-cooled 5450 instead of the comparable HD3000 inside the i5-2500k? Assembled before Z68 dropped?
- Posted May 25, 2012 7:32pm PDT You'll probably have frame rate issues on anything but the lowest setting, but there isn't any reason it won't run.
- Posted May 25, 2012 7:23pm PDT To fit in the mATX case...
- Posted May 25, 2012 6:59pm PDT Fry had a D14 for his setup. It's a very good cooler, but I think the Silver Arrow is slightly better since it comes with slightly quieter fans....
- Posted May 25, 2012 5:26pm PDT I've been too busy to play it, but I don't like is how it doesn't feel like you're in a game. I liked being able to see the map 'n stuff in the old...
- Posted May 25, 2012 12:23pm PDT Small claims his ass? This is kind of why it's there.
- Posted May 25, 2012 11:55am PDT Lining the entrances to towns with Boneweave Hauberks.
- Posted May 25, 2012 11:39am PDT (18*365)/25000000 = 26.28/100000
- Posted May 25, 2012 7:44am PDT If you have the space, it doesn't get better than a Thermalright Shaman. Well, it does if you go straight up water.
- Posted May 25, 2012 7:32am PDT Windsor, Ontario. Always room for another NHL team in Ontario.