7,619 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Aug 19, 2012 10:17am PDT Hardly. It isn't an issue that makes it into many reviews and commenters on hardware forums are useless.
- Posted Aug 19, 2012 10:15am PDT Gen3 boards were heavy advertised and often recommended as being Ivy Bridge ready.
- Posted Aug 19, 2012 9:40am PDT The Gen3 boards only have a single PCIe port wired for PCIe 3.0. That's why SLI is disabled. All of the PCIe 3.0 Z68 boards are like this.
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 7:22pm PDT If old legendaries stay the same, the price is probably going to sky rocket. You know, depending on what other changes happen to other legendary...
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 5:19pm PDT No one ever uses it. Everyone is just in the shacknews channel in the client's chat.
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 10:08am PDT But this is 100%. Stuff is changing by the minute!
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 10:06am PDT Looks like it'll work out fine. Your team will just play in a bit when you're back. Hurry though.
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 10:01am PDT You can buy some of the items from the store now and the chests didn't give strange versions so there isn't a difference. Not the Pudge hook though...
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 9:36am PDT They all disappeared on July 31st.
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 6:59am PDT Do you have a location to show up to yet?
- Posted Aug 18, 2012 6:57am PDT Do you have a location to show up to yet?
- Posted Aug 17, 2012 4:20pm PDT When you talk about PSU brands, it doesn't matter what's on the label like Corsair, Antec, Coolermaster, XFX or whatever. What matters is who...
- Posted Aug 17, 2012 4:11pm PDT Some of their models are.
- Posted Aug 17, 2012 3:12pm PDT Maybe in three years.
- Posted Aug 17, 2012 3:11pm PDT It'd be cool if Valve enabled the team stuff that's currently being used for the pro teams and had a team ladder. I guess matchmaking with the same...