7,049 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 08, 2013 8:15am PDT Single mothers need to work too, man.
- Posted Jun 07, 2013 10:34pm PDT Everything in this article seems entirely reasonable. Dude didn't get in a fight or murder someone to defend his property. The police didn't arrest...
- Posted Jun 07, 2013 5:28pm PDT It's quite true. AMD's IGP are well ahead of Intel's IGPs, even with Haswell.
- Posted Jun 07, 2013 2:36pm PDT Lies. Shackers can't do math.
- Posted Jun 07, 2013 10:15am PDT Scorpion is a cool dude. What's the problem?
- Posted Jun 07, 2013 9:21am PDT It seems like everyone who knows how to parry finds the difficulty of that area greatly overstated.
- Posted Jun 05, 2013 4:18pm PDT What do you queue for? Maybe being RD-only hurt me.
- Posted Jun 05, 2013 4:14pm PDT I played for the first time in a few weeks and tried the new solo queue. I spent 9 minutes in the queue and got placed with bunch of players well...
- Posted Jun 05, 2013 3:57pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUf5xTAZ14
- Posted Jun 04, 2013 11:03pm PDT Or buy one from the steam marketplace for $0.10.
- Posted Jun 04, 2013 10:21am PDT As a backend for their weird card game and Blizzard Dota?
- Posted Jun 03, 2013 11:20am PDT You can get the Dota 2 cards by just spectating Dota 2 games in the client. Might be an easy way to get those cards without the whole learning thing.
- Posted Jun 03, 2013 8:04am PDT Presumably for that one he saw some early concept art or something and misidentified the time period of the costumes or whatever.
- Posted Jun 01, 2013 9:32pm PDT It seems weird to call one of the most widely played games in the world unapproachable.
- Posted Jun 01, 2013 6:06pm PDT The pit crew part of the NES game was pretty slick. Game kind of sucked overall though.