7,140 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 4:21pm PDT The combat design was pretty weak too.
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 9:58am PDT Is it trying to run at 120 Hz or 144 Hz? I'm pretty sure AMD cards have issues with 144 Hz.
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 9:23am PDT No, there is a cap on the number of people allowed to enter under those visas.
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 8:11am PDT How authoritative is one of their commercials?: http://vimeo.com/31936475
- Posted Jun 23, 2013 3:56pm PDT The website for the game seems to be nothing more than the weird microtransaction bundles you can buy. If it were preorder bundles for some other...
- Posted Jun 22, 2013 10:09pm PDT I'll just stick to my balaclava, thanks.
- Posted Jun 22, 2013 4:30pm PDT They'll never be able to cash in on the craze with Nintendo Dota at this rate.
- Posted Jun 22, 2013 9:33am PDT Yeah, it was a daily deal ending yesterday.
- Posted Jun 22, 2013 8:19am PDT Situations like that are almost always explained by the person being in a party with a much more experienced player.
- Posted Jun 22, 2013 8:15am PDT Does Zelda need 500 dungeons that more or less all look the same?
- Posted Jun 20, 2013 9:17pm PDT Malaysian support player on MUFC. Been with the team and in the scene forever.
- Posted Jun 20, 2013 8:08pm PDT Really surprised that Ling won this week's fan favourite player or whatever you want to call it. Not only is he a support player (where finding...
- Posted Jun 20, 2013 6:21pm PDT Outsource one of them to India.
- Posted Jun 20, 2013 5:34pm PDT For example, consider how many people disable vsync so they can run at a bouncy 40 or 50 fps instead of a stable 30 fps. I know I certainly do all...
- Posted Jun 20, 2013 5:26pm PDT I thought the double-blink QoP in EG vs Navi was an interesting idea. Might be worth watching for that. (It isn't ideal, to be generous about it.)