7,545 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 5:52pm PDT Saska-whatever is like the Canada of Canada.
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 3:34pm PDT Like $20, but most of that was back during the Steam sale.
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 3:22pm PDT I'm having a really hard time carrying. People feed if I don't fight and, if I fight, I can't beat the core(s).
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 1:54pm PDT Multicore processors (especially dual core) became super important within a year of the Xbox 360 launch.
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 11:03am PDT Then buying a Maximus VI board is pretty pointless.
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 10:46am PDT Haswell-E should be a decent upgrade given the extra cores and DDR4. Of course, probably be a rather meaningless upgrade in terms of game...
- Posted Sep 02, 2013 10:31am PDT Yeah, but get something cheap. $150 or so. You're just going to be CPU bound on something faster. This assumes your PSU is up to the job, but most...
- Posted Sep 01, 2013 8:12pm PDT What is bake and take? Like you go to the grocery store and get one from the deli section instead of the freezer section?
- Posted Sep 01, 2013 6:23pm PDT Yeah, the movie is finally over.
- Posted Sep 01, 2013 3:10pm PDT WC3 to an older Chinese version to watch some Dota.
- Posted Sep 01, 2013 11:07am PDT How does that work if ships can have 755 people on them?
- Posted Sep 01, 2013 10:12am PDT Hearthstone Beta Key! already used
- Posted Sep 01, 2013 8:19am PDT The software needs to be updated to defeat Blu-ray's HDCP encryption. The process of cracking a DVD is different than cracking a Blu-ray disc.
- Posted Aug 31, 2013 9:59pm PDT Pretty sure 4 slots is the limit of the Z87 platform by Intel's design. It's one of the things that differentiates the consumer and enthusiast X79...
- Posted Aug 31, 2013 1:21pm PDT The only reason to drop from Haswell to IB is if you can save enough money to afford a GPU upgrade or larger SSD.