7,734 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 10:24pm PDT I didn't until two weeks ago.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 9:59pm PDT HP just announced a new Chromebook. Looked pretty slick.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 9:59pm PDT What's wrong with constructed mode now? /not in beta.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 10:07am PDT You can still call them a dirty *most played hero* picker.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 8:43am PDT Did you pre-order the collector's edition or the normal one?
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 8:40am PDT I haven't been paying much attention, but it seems like all of the budget TVs are LCD. By budget, I mean like $500 or less.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 8:19am PDT Need answer fast: Does the $12,583 include the $40 MIR or not?
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 7:21pm PDT Sounds like someone hasn't heard about ship hull insurance yet.
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 7:08pm PDT Right, but having F2P-style microtransactions doesn't mean that it actually is F2P. I mean, it can be the worst of both worlds, right?
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 4:17pm PDT I like the quality. Don't really like the tasteless Tank Girl motif.
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 12:30pm PDT Depends on how much they can raise with the Kickstarter.
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 12:25pm PDT I entered this product key: HMVV-6LYJ-L6T3-H7M9-SJPD
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 11:50am PDT Be the best house on the block come Halloween?
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 9:42am PDT But like... that happens once every five years or something.
- Posted Oct 08, 2013 8:49am PDT No. USB devices always use their own internal sound card.