7,051 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:37am PDT If you're going to go through the trouble of reinstalling Windows for a speed boost, just wait until you can get an SSD.
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:35am PDT Oh. That's a really cool idea then.
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:27am PDT Does this guy make a point you can summarize so I don't need to spend 30 minutes watching a video game blogger (which is generally a terrible idea)?
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:20am PDT Plan A should work, but I don't understand why you'd bother. You can just transfer My Docs to the new drive if that's what you're after.
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:00am PDT I was thinking more of the twinking than connectivity issues.
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 7:15am PDT That's a terrible idea if the Dark Soul 2 PvP is remotely similar to the current Dark Souls PvP implementation.
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 5:55pm PDT Sounds more or less the same as the first.
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 4:25pm PDT Silent Storm 2. Only Bethsoft can capture the bugginess of the original.
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 1:00pm PDT I've been thinking about this for so long. I don't understand why you tried to tear this random lady down in the first place or why you think doing...
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 11:31am PDT It's easier to read large type in a vibrating vehicle, genius.
- Posted Jun 10, 2013 7:40pm PDT That wasn't Fallout 2 2. Fuck this shit.
- Posted Jun 09, 2013 11:03pm PDT Free PCI slots beside your graphics card. Third-party GPU heatsinks tend to take up a lot of space. If you have a sound card or something up room,...
- Posted Jun 09, 2013 7:20pm PDT How silent? How many free slots in your PC? Are you willing to spend over $100?
- Posted Jun 09, 2013 3:44pm PDT You'll also need to roll under the arrows once you can't run perpendicular to them. My bad for not mentioning that.
- Posted Jun 09, 2013 3:40pm PDT If you run the arrows will miss you. Once you're at them, parry and riposte them.