7,293 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 5:56pm PDT That's a Lynnfield.
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 3:05pm PDT Upgrading your CPU isn't worthwhile.
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 2:54pm PDT Navi vs LGD would be my prediction too.
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 2:44pm PDT Dota 2 is a dotalike.
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 7:29am PDT Case reviews that don't use a standard set of hardware with temperature benchmarks are dumb.
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 8:57pm PDT That'd be ridiculous one of those 120 hz lightboost screens.
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 11:05am PDT You people are crazy. How do you feed on Weaver or QoP but not feed like crazy on Lich or Sniper, which are super weak heroes. Don't make any sense...
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:56am PDT Remember that the counter started at $1.6 million so only 250,000 people.
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:52am PDT And you get the rest of the items for the courier styles from stamping player cards in your compendium, I think.
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:50am PDT You need a Greevil treat (which you can get from your first compendium matchmaking game) and then you right-click on it and select "Choose style"...
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:43am PDT $3,000,000 for Techies. $3,200,000 to remove Techies.
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:40am PDT I really didn't expect this one to be reached, but now it's almost certain. Crazy. Who the heck would wait this long to get a compendium?
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:27am PDT Ignore these haters. All of those heroes listed are forgiving due to their survivability and "free" damage and a blast to play due to their high...
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 6:05am PDT I'm amused you made this post and criticized my advice to play ranged heroes with escape abilities.
- Posted Jul 15, 2013 8:47pm PDT These might work: http://www.youtube.com/user/DotaCinema/search?query=learn+dota I only watched one, but it was pretty good information.