7,196 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 8:21am PDT Reference match: http://dotabuff.com/matches/233631920
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 8:18am PDT I think I'm going to take the side that you're the crazy one and he's the reasonable person.
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 8:02am PDT That's probably coming, given that they're beta testing it with CS:GO right now.
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 7:19am PDT Agreed, but I kind of liked the idea that ragers were put into a special cesspit queue full of other ragers and leavers.
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 7:13am PDT The judge must've been a Dota player.
- Posted Jul 03, 2013 6:37am PDT Seems odd to say the system is garbage if muting is the result from being reported in 100% of your games.
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 9:29pm PDT Coat your dishes so you never have to clean them again.
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 6:45pm PDT I bet it stores your credit card information too.
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 1:38pm PDT Another good play is when someone dives a tower, you can save them by running closer to the tower than they are and right-clicking it to put the...
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 1:34pm PDT Towers and creeps recalculate every time an attack command is issued within range. Tower priority is: 1) things attacking it 2) things attacking...
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 9:18am PDT You could, be enemy difficulty is only a small part of what makes Dead Money crappy.
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 7:36am PDT 'Cause they already busted the "UI balance" or whatever by switching to widescreen.
- Posted Jul 02, 2013 7:16am PDT Yes, it's a holdover from the bloated UI of Blizzard's WC3. Way too much wasted space.
- Posted Jul 01, 2013 12:44pm PDT Yes. Pretty much anyone in the shacknews channel.
- Posted Jul 01, 2013 12:30pm PDT "Fuck you, anglo" is also accepted.