7,465 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Aug 22, 2013 8:42am PDT The attack rate bonus cap is 400. Attack speed is a constant percentage boost to your hero's DPS where DPS is defined as Average Damage / Base...
- Posted Aug 21, 2013 9:51pm PDT Maybe that was only in the television show.
- Posted Aug 21, 2013 1:54pm PDT Can't argue with that.
- Posted Aug 21, 2013 1:24pm PDT He's been doing it forever on NADota. Shame that sites doesn't get any love since those dudes know Dota unlike TL or r/Dota2.
- Posted Aug 20, 2013 10:01am PDT That price isn't out of line for retail + two expansions like we've seen tons of times before.
- Posted Aug 20, 2013 9:59am PDT Early access really doesn't seem like a big deal.
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 9:23pm PDT Basically the Phenom M, no?
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 8:56pm PDT Decent mITX motherboards pretty much only hit the scene with Ivy Bridge, so it's understandable that few companies have figured out how to make a...
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 6:30pm PDT On one level, sometimes a hero just doesn't fit into a team composition very well. For example, Lich is a weak hero if you expect to have your...
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 5:43pm PDT I don't like answering that question because Dota isn't about playing the same hero every game. It isn't really balanced for that. However, if you...
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 5:35pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=30669745#item_30669745
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 5:17pm PDT The latency on GDDR5 is atrocious though. Get a hardon for DDR4 in 2014 instead.
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 3:30pm PDT It's not like they have any incentive to lie.
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 9:45am PDT So he can tank up against all of that magic burst.
- Posted Aug 19, 2013 9:40am PDT Utility items like mek, pipe, sheep, shivas, or dagon 5.