7,014 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 15, 2013 3:28pm PDT I dunno. Seemed like Dignitas picked a dumb and greedy line-up like they always do and lost 'cause Ars-Art is too good for that nonsense.
- Posted Jun 15, 2013 3:07pm PDT Boring group stages today. Pretty much everything as expected. Some interesting drafts though, but I think that's more the skill disparity than...
- Posted Jun 15, 2013 7:02am PDT Be interesting to see if the Western teams have a better handle on Alliance than the eastern teams did at the G-1 LAN.
- Posted Jun 15, 2013 6:46am PDT This is easily the lamest attempt to create drama I've seen so far this console war.
- Posted Jun 14, 2013 8:30pm PDT The X220 is an awesome portable laptop. I'm broke so I can't buy it, but I would if I could. Very good machine here folks.
- Posted Jun 14, 2013 12:54pm PDT I live in the woods and it sucks ass.
- Posted Jun 14, 2013 12:20pm PDT Bronze is GFWL.
- Posted Jun 14, 2013 11:21am PDT The ticket data is in the latest patch. If you need to pay for it, it'll probably be $5. Maybe it'll be free though. They're inconsistent about that.
- Posted Jun 14, 2013 7:29am PDT Is this the first time you've powered down your PSU (like the IO switch) in a long time?
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:22pm PDT Which changes that a used game is a substitute for a new game, how?
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 8:06pm PDT The used game industry isn't an intermediary. It's a competitor. A used game is a competitor to a new game because a used game is a near perfect...
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 7:34pm PDT The "optimal" price is based on market conditions. It's different between a open market with informed buyers and competitors when compared to...
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 7:19pm PDT Because that's how it worked for Steam! Ignore that Steam maintains its profit regardless of the number of copies sold whereas the publisher may be...
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 7:12pm PDT Well, I'm not economicsist.
- Posted Jun 13, 2013 7:08pm PDT When publishers eliminate the supply, they can make more demands on your wallet.