7,739 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Oct 25, 2013 10:51am PDT If you like the styling of the C70, then you should get the C70. The 650D pretty much has all the same problems.
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 4:41pm PDT But it only has 140mm heatsink support, which is kind of whatever unless you're doing a HTPC or something. Much better to put an H80i in there or...
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 2:56pm PDT You should sell it. You'd only be able to use it as a Physx card, but that isn't a very good idea due to its high wattage.
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 2:39pm PDT Supposedly Rosewill is going to be bringing in Jonsbo cases soon and they have some very slick looking mITX cases.
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 2:34pm PDT Even the $190 price tag isn't too bad given the PSU that's bundled with it. Flex PSUs are not cheap and impossible to find. While I love the...
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 8:41am PDT How do I claim my money!? Please advise.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 9:41pm PDT Shame we're not back to the 2010 GPU value curve.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 8:41pm PDT I once had a pallet of books shipped from Ottawa, Canada to Kampala, Uganda in under 24 hours. I was pretty impressed that was possible. Apple...
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 8:27pm PDT Yeah, apparently Sapphire didn't blow them all out through pre-orders.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 8:10pm PDT Yes. Yes, for most vendors. No.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 7:14pm PDT I don't know what I'd consider effective in terms of the extras. You'd get some money on the weight of the cause alone or leveraging relationships....
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 6:07pm PDT It doesn't seem like a very effective way to raise money, but maybe I'm underestimating how it resonates with those internet culture people.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 5:49pm PDT It's cool to raise money for charity, but playing video games seems like a rather ignoble way of doing it.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 5:30pm PDT That driver would make R9 280X XF a crazy good deal.
- Posted Oct 23, 2013 3:38pm PDT Drink half of it and then fill it back up with Sunny D.