7,081 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:11pm PDT Not really, but it may be if you plan to get a new CPU this year or early next.
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:06pm PDT It's a very good deal. To get that performance at retail you'd need to spend $400 and EVGA will transfer up to 3 years of warranty to the secondary...
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 3:11pm PDT The 650D has everything going for it except cooling performance. It's a hot box, like every other Corsair case. A good case for cooling is the...
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 1:33pm PDT One is the reference design and the other is a dual-fan model, which some people think is more effective (and maybe it is.)
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 1:22pm PDT The Rev 2.0 Gigabyte model is the second version of their Windforce cooler. I don't know if it's better or worse, but the first one was pretty...
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 10:01am PDT No, the GTX 780 is a slightly-disabled Titan. The GTX 770 is a faster GTX 680.
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:42am PDT My bad, Why do you think you're a target or victim of this? Maybe you should re-evaluate your posting style.
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:39am PDT Why do you think you're the target or victim of this? Maybe you should re-evaluate your posting style.
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:19am PDT Goddamn. Is there any hero or roll that xy can't play?
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:14am PDT You don't find that deeply troubling?
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 8:20am PDT 20%~ maybe, estimating from some benchmarks. Probably even more in some tessellation-heavy games.
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 7:56am PDT All of the 6xx cards are a terrible value. Get a 760 or a 770.
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 9:39pm PDT Yeah. Today they play vs Tongfu and Zenith. Tomorrow is Orange and iG.
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 8:22pm PDT I'm so hyped for Navi in China this week, especially for Navi vs Zenith.
- Posted Jun 24, 2013 8:18pm PDT Or just save your money and upgrade in two years once the new consoles have established a new system requirement level.