7,179 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jul 12, 2013 11:02am PDT Aren't you the dude that regularly abandons games?
- Posted Jul 12, 2013 7:14am PDT Yes. I got the Skyrim cards like that.
- Posted Jul 12, 2013 6:36am PDT Pretty much.
- Posted Jul 12, 2013 6:23am PDT You won't be able to fly planes very well, but that doesn't matter since you never need to fly a plane precisely.
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 6:55pm PDT But you can use your useless Canadian credit card with an Amazon account with a US address.
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 3:42pm PDT Sell the trading cards from the games you already have and then use those funds to buy things!
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 3:17pm PDT At least, that's what they told you.
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 9:46am PDT Mostly power improvements and chipset features like USB 3.0 native, PCIe 3.0 native, SATA3 native. Nothing worth spending money on.
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 6:46am PDT Is GRR Martin a particularly enlightened author or does he just clear the rather low bar "less sexist than most fantasy authors"? The show doesn't...
- Posted Jul 10, 2013 4:47pm PDT PCPP isn't 100%, but usually you need something pretty wonky like DDR3-2400 RAM or something.
- Posted Jul 10, 2013 1:17pm PDT First Blood?
- Posted Jul 10, 2013 12:00pm PDT They should just make a private rating that is only affected by your solo matchmaking queues. If it's private, I don't see what anyone could hate on.
- Posted Jul 10, 2013 11:50am PDT Yeah, seems more likely that people would play the "MMR Hell" card where they think they can't get a better rating because it's impossible to win...
- Posted Jul 10, 2013 11:22am PDT There was a third-party site that assigned ratings to players (that seemed rather accurate from what people reported compared to how I thought...
- Posted Jul 10, 2013 11:17am PDT Games are sorted under the watch tab by the effective MMR of the players. You can scroll through the 300 pages of matches to find your game to see...