7,081 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 8:44pm PDT That first one seems to have a spammer problem.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 5:36pm PDT Er... this one: http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/coolermaster_hyper_212_evo_review/4
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 5:36pm PDT For example, in this test with a much higher heat load, the D14 beat the CM 212 EVO by 17C.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 5:31pm PDT And that's why people don't do HSF benchmarks on barely overclocked Sandy Bridge CPUs.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 5:14pm PDT It's baffling that they are held in such high esteem.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 1:44pm PDT It's a Hexapus, feeder noob.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 1:06pm PDT They cap out at about the same as the SB chips, but given that they're faster at stock, it isn't so impressive.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 12:34pm PDT You're right about it being off, but I think it's more of a bad SNES game than bad Flash game.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 12:14pm PDT You idle a game that drops cards. If you're lucky, you get a foil card and then sell it for $15 and buy some sweet Dota 2 couriers.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 8:52am PDT Yeah, given how Ivy Bridge works, you're paying a heft premium for some high speed RAM that you can't really use. Maybe it's necessary (and...
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 8:25am PDT Well, they need to make hats and dresses for those heroes too.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 8:00am PDT Or maybe one of the 18 games is Railworks and the other 2200 "games" are just Railworks DLC.
- Posted Jun 26, 2013 7:59am PDT I imagine he has a press account or whatever and it's the number of player actually played vs number enabled on the account. You can see the same...
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:32pm PDT I live in one of those end-of-the-earth places now, only it's 30C in the summer and -30C in the winter.
- Posted Jun 25, 2013 9:21pm PDT Should I move to Nova Scotia? I may have the opportunity to soon. Where I am now sucks ass, so I'm thinking yes. Does every game lag since it's so...