7,148 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 3:02pm PDT Most of the bugs aren't so amusing and end up getting you killed.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 2:34pm PDT I hope this game gets a patch to fix some of those 2,000 bugs soon.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 12:04pm PDT It kind of has that unintelligible blob thing going for it.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 7:10am PDT The "winner" borrows too much from the Amazon logo.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 7:16pm PDT Hopefully they don't just resend the same cookies on Monday.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 7:12pm PDT I don't think many people have the capacity to do that.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 6:59pm PDT In a recent Anandtech review, the monitor seemed to be rather jacked up in terms of accuracy and such. Getting what you pay for 'n such.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 1:35pm PDT Do you frequently play games at oblique angles to your monitor?
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 11:44am PDT 1) Buy good 120 Hz/144 Hz TN Panel. 2) Actually calibrate it. 3) Enjoy monitor that looks better than most IPS setups.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 11:37am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=28461685#item_28461685 ?
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 8:38am PDT And another $6,000 for the PC!
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 8:33am PDT I'm pretty sure talking to the first NPC you see is a pretty fundamental gameplay thing that nearly everyone does.
- Posted Sep 04, 2013 2:00pm PDT Probably that one where the dude kept using it to test his shacktags before posting.
- Posted Sep 04, 2013 11:48am PDT Just play regular multiplayer as if it were!
- Posted Sep 04, 2013 11:46am PDT Works great on my 700kbit/sec connection. lulz.