7,474 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Nov 10, 2013 12:42pm PST I wouldn't be confident in getting that bundle. AMD only includes those titles with their "Gold" bundle which is limited to 79xx series cards. So...
- Posted Nov 10, 2013 12:19pm PST Unless you're talking sub-$100 cards, you should just get the 2 GB one. You can get away with 1 GB for 1080p for a while though., if money is tight.
- Posted Nov 10, 2013 10:28am PST Did you post it here? That TheFraggerMan dude probably already posted it on Reddit for you.
- Posted Nov 10, 2013 10:24am PST It's a free-to-play standalone game, like League of Legends.
- Posted Nov 10, 2013 8:31am PST Had to attend Blizzcon, but the opt-in is now available on Battle.net. No idea when invites are going out, but maybe soon if it's already playable?
- Posted Nov 10, 2013 7:41am PST Is there a reason you're chopping up your 550D instead of just getting a cool case in the first place?
- Posted Nov 09, 2013 7:09pm PST He's at the Antiques Roadshow.
- Posted Nov 09, 2013 6:55pm PST You're paying for 120 Hz, which has a hefty premium everywhere. Prices will come down soon enough as more manufacturers use these VA panels in...
- Posted Nov 09, 2013 3:53pm PST Looks at all these haters who can't appreciate a 120Hz monitor with a VA panel instead of TN. This is the screen a ton of people were asking for.
- Posted Nov 09, 2013 3:43pm PST Run around with your crosshair higher than feels natural.
- Posted Nov 09, 2013 10:09am PST Pretty much.
- Posted Nov 08, 2013 12:42pm PST Lies. No one still has a working 8800.
- Posted Nov 08, 2013 12:11pm PST Finally.
- Posted Nov 07, 2013 7:26pm PST Those GTX 780 Tis are a much better value if you can get 10 years out of them.
- Posted Nov 07, 2013 4:21pm PST It isn't giving up the goods.