7,138 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Sep 07, 2013 5:50pm PDT But you didn't get any attention for it, did you?
- Posted Sep 07, 2013 7:27am PDT They keep reporting my deposits to the IRS!
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 9:02pm PDT That is my second favourite design series. The Asrock stuff is just at a higher taste level, I think.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 8:53pm PDT The Asrock Extreme 4 is such a nice looking motherboard. It's probably the best looking board of the Z87 boards.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 4:55pm PDT Can't salve through Rupture despite it being HP Removal damage type. Brood won't go invisible while silenced. Those were two that got me the other...
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 3:02pm PDT Most of the bugs aren't so amusing and end up getting you killed.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 2:34pm PDT I hope this game gets a patch to fix some of those 2,000 bugs soon.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 12:04pm PDT It kind of has that unintelligible blob thing going for it.
- Posted Sep 06, 2013 7:10am PDT The "winner" borrows too much from the Amazon logo.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 7:16pm PDT Hopefully they don't just resend the same cookies on Monday.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 7:12pm PDT I don't think many people have the capacity to do that.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 6:59pm PDT In a recent Anandtech review, the monitor seemed to be rather jacked up in terms of accuracy and such. Getting what you pay for 'n such.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 1:35pm PDT Do you frequently play games at oblique angles to your monitor?
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 11:44am PDT 1) Buy good 120 Hz/144 Hz TN Panel. 2) Actually calibrate it. 3) Enjoy monitor that looks better than most IPS setups.
- Posted Sep 05, 2013 11:37am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=28461685#item_28461685 ?