7,619 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Nov 30, 2013 2:18pm PST One is The Witcher 2 the other is The Witcher 1.
- Posted Nov 30, 2013 7:44am PST Despite being cheaper here, the Extreme 4 is a higher motherboard tier than the z78-A, so I'd get that one. It also looks much better.
- Posted Nov 30, 2013 7:31am PST Learn to parry.
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 7:03pm PST Dark Souls is a terrible and lazy console port, no doubt. Still a pretty good game though.
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 3:53pm PST All PCIe specs are compatible with each other, so that doesn't matter. Usually PSU recommendations are seriously inflated, but going from 300w to...
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 3:20pm PST There is a good Munchausen joke in here somewhere, but I can't come up with it.
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 12:06pm PST I thought that plague ward thing got patched a year ago when everyone realized it was dumb and compromised SF's lane balance.
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 11:02am PST You can, but you need some hacked drivers and it's kind of a hassle.
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 7:52am PST If you're willing to spend more, you may be happier with this card:...
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 7:42am PST It's more a matter that the failure rate is 6% instead of 3% and you'll have trouble overvolting it when overclocking. The first point about the...
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 7:35am PST Well, it costs $100 more than most 7870s I see. Tigerdirect is a terrible scammy company. XFX non-reference cards use the cheapest components...
- Posted Nov 29, 2013 7:28am PST Fewer modules usually have higher compatibility. Some motherboards have compromises when running four modules, especially high-speed ones. Some...
- Posted Nov 28, 2013 10:22pm PST It renders internally at 1280 x 720.
- Posted Nov 28, 2013 8:40pm PST I turned it into a Knife Juggler.
- Posted Nov 28, 2013 8:19pm PST Not at all, especially if you want to play games. That's basically an office/workstation PC.