7,718 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Dec 11, 2013 7:30am PST I'm starting to seriously wonder about the journalistic integrity of Cracked Top-5 lists.
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 8:10pm PST The "Competitive" in that "Competitive Gaming" feels like the same as it means in "Competitive Eating."
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 6:56pm PST That's why you start there.
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 6:23pm PST I just got my first legendary: Sylvanas Windrunner
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 2:29pm PST Change your number to 867.5309.
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 1:31pm PST http://www.madcatz.com/strike7/
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 11:49am PST That bit sucked.
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 11:35am PST Nah. It's just low stock price gouging on Amazon.
- Posted Dec 10, 2013 9:39am PST Just get a UD3H. It's better than the Z87-A, but $50 less.
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 8:34pm PST They say that such a feature is coming at some point.
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 7:03pm PST The reason you want to play a 1-drop -- whether it's a boring 2/1 or one of these -- is that it allows you keep the initiative into turn 2. That...
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 4:28pm PST The Thermalright Macho is an excellent and similar cooler in that price range. It uses a larger but slower fan, so it'll probably be even quieter.
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 3:33pm PST Like where in Canada?
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 3:16pm PST That Define R4 is a good case if you like the style. That's probably what I'd get if I wasn't all about mITX these days.
- Posted Dec 09, 2013 2:57pm PST That's a pretty old platform. I'd probably go with this guy:...