7,148 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Sep 14, 2013 4:39pm PDT Neither. 4570k for gaming.
- Posted Sep 13, 2013 11:17am PDT They are close. There is more to the power of a console than just stream processor counts.
- Posted Sep 13, 2013 10:26am PDT Is this like that cat that is hiding in the rocks?
- Posted Sep 12, 2013 5:28pm PDT Blizzard Dota, probably.
- Posted Sep 12, 2013 1:06pm PDT It may. It says something about including Hearthstone stuff.
- Posted Sep 12, 2013 12:26pm PDT Guess the kickstarter money wasn't enough for Shroud of the Avatar.
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 5:51pm PDT Are you sure the fan is even working? That's crazy hot.
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 4:34pm PDT The Silver Arrow uses different fans from the Corsair units. Everything in the review is using its stock equipment, since that's how 99% of people...
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 4:13pm PDT As an experience Dota player, I will get you going: rahk means "gank." mkcc means "missing" cyka means "well played." haxyn means "gg"
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 1:28pm PDT Well, let's be clear about some shit here. I only said the double-wide closed-loop coolers will outperform air, which is clearly true by your own...
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 1:11pm PDT I don't think a 2600k can produce the kind of heat that these coolers are designed to handle.
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 12:38pm PDT The double-wide closed-loop coolers definitely outperform the top air coolers.
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 11:56am PDT The Phanteks PH-TC14PE is on par with the Silver Arrow and D14 in price and performance, but with the added advantage of coming in various colours...
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 10:25am PDT Seems shitty that you can't run 16x / 16x SLI with a high-end air heatsink on a $600 board, is all.
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 10:16am PDT That first PCIe slot is way too close to the CPU socket.