7,221 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Oct 03, 2013 9:10am PDT No, they don't. Let us in.
- Posted Oct 03, 2013 6:46am PDT You can usually find the Razer mechanical keyboards at Best Buy. If you don't like their styling or the company, it'd at least give you an idea of...
- Posted Oct 03, 2013 6:42am PDT Rosewill is their brand's name.
- Posted Oct 02, 2013 7:35pm PDT Pre-ordering an expensive video card without benchmarks or seeing Nvidia's response (like a GTX 780 price drop) sounds like a terrible idea.
- Posted Oct 02, 2013 10:24am PDT IPS probably won't ever come in 120 Hz. It just isn't capable of it. They're more likely to switch to a new technology. They could make a 120 Hz TN...
- Posted Oct 02, 2013 9:04am PDT Things in Toronto != Things in Canada.
- Posted Oct 01, 2013 9:15am PDT For any show, no matter how bad it seems, there will be some people who like it. Eventually, those people will be the only ones left commenting on...
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 1:35pm PDT The key switches that it uses are expensive.
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 1:04pm PDT Downloading 50 GB games is going to suck with Canadian ISP policies.
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 12:12pm PDT http://i5.minus.com/iADGgqPAhS9qu.jpg ? Pretty slick, really.
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 11:04am PDT The main changes I made were taking advantage of some better sales and switching to higher-value parts so I could add in a much better GPU for the...
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 11:03am PDT I'd do something like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1JjqI Obviously the DVD drive is expendable and the keyboard is subject to taste. If you...
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 10:28am PDT It is a good keyboard. Don't worry about it.
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 10:22am PDT Keep in mind that buddy is Canadian. So there is no chance he'll be murdered and he's avoiding like $200 in sales tax.
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 9:30am PDT A Titan waterblock is probably worth a good amount. Try to get it and the original cooler.