7,044 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 12:56pm PDT That UI looks terrible.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 10:56am PDT Silent Storm, eh.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 9:34am PDT Splinter Cell Blacklist probably.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 9:14am PDT These new twitch.tv settings suck. The old 360p was like 700kbits/sec or so and the new "medium" is like 1000kbits/sec. I can't handle that kind of...
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 8:15am PDT You gain "XP" for levels by completing steam achievements or "badges" as they call them. Some badges are based around trading, some are based...
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 7:44am PDT That was that kaboomzz.
- Posted Aug 27, 2013 8:19pm PDT Probably either the CoolerMaster Storm Quickfire Rapid or Rosewill-brand, depending on how you feel about tenkeyless. Both are cheap, lacking dumb...
- Posted Aug 27, 2013 6:33pm PDT Reckful and Kripp seem to be the best, in terms of a balance of knowing how to play, talking to viewers, and not having internet disease.
- Posted Aug 25, 2013 8:53am PDT Misogyny from the shack? Say it ain't so, Joe Jack.
- Posted Aug 25, 2013 8:11am PDT Kill every other game in the genre?
- Posted Aug 24, 2013 9:11pm PDT John Lithgow was the best thing on the show, but that season was terrible. Remember that half of it was about the courtship of the two senior...
- Posted Aug 24, 2013 6:53pm PDT I also hate having to play the games I own.
- Posted Aug 24, 2013 3:37pm PDT Well, for one thing, San Francisco doesn't have winter nor are the roads a metre too narrow so Montreal drivers are almost hitting you every so...
- Posted Aug 24, 2013 1:24pm PDT They get progressively worse 1 -> 7 (6? 8?). The jump from 4 to 5 is particularly bad though.
- Posted Aug 24, 2013 12:41pm PDT I concede that I haven't been to San Francisco, but that comparison doesn't sound right at all.