7,734 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 8:55pm PST People will just shift to slower decks with more late-game cards that mages can't handle and it won't be a big deal.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 7:56pm PST I look at that deck and as myself, "Why do you have so much draw? What are you trying to draw into?" You're probably losing often because all of...
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 7:03pm PST What rank are you and what is the gist of the deck are you using?
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 6:46pm PST Mages are incredibly strong against all the cheap and fast decks everyone is playing. It's more than just being strong against it though, it's that...
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 5:59pm PST You just played Ice Block on my evening, bro. :
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 5:57pm PST I'll watch anything. :
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 4:53pm PST These threads could make for use of in-reply, for sure.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 4:36pm PST Oh right. It's been too long apparently. I know the fix for that though.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 2:45pm PST Arena games aren't rated.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 12:42pm PST Popped all that humanity and didn't even get invaded.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 10:19am PST The DLC is targeted at different points of the game, but mostly later game.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 9:58am PST Right now everyone just goes back to rank 25. They said they're going to flesh it out a bit in an upcoming patch.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 9:47am PST I wish the seasons were longer than a month. It doesn't feel like enough time for the player base to spread itself over the rankings and get sorted...
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 8:21am PST Seems it didn't port in my achievements from the normal client. Time to start grinding Pyromancer again.
- Posted Dec 13, 2013 6:59am PST 1225 achievements! Steam record?