7,050 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 05, 2017 8:11am PDT In what geographic region? I'm assuming Mississippi
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 7:23am PDT Yeah, they probably figure each deportation opens a $40/hr job for a real American.
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 4:26am PDT It'll probably be in the $100 range. Not too crazy, but not a budget option either.
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 4:16pm PDT Does that include mobile?
- Posted May 30, 2017 3:37pm PDT The much more likely answer is that Wynne would probably lose the Ontario election to Trump at this point and is trying to buy votes from the...
- Posted May 30, 2017 12:39pm PDT If you don't play, your MMR drops until it hits 3000.
- Posted May 27, 2017 3:50pm PDT Wait, what happens in 2170?
- Posted May 23, 2017 7:36pm PDT Nah, I am done with Dota. Too many changes since I last able to play and I prefer shooters now that I have a solid connection.
- Posted May 23, 2017 6:52pm PDT This reminds me that I need to replace my Dota 2 friends with CSGO friends. If you want to play CSGO, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/junktown...
- Posted May 23, 2017 4:07pm PDT Hope they wait until the end of the week so my mom can get out of Seoul before it is annihilated.
- Posted May 20, 2017 8:52am PDT That isn't true. The courts would likely agree he is owed something under the idea of quantum meruit.
- Posted May 19, 2017 5:10am PDT $59.99?
- Posted May 19, 2017 5:05am PDT Weird. You would expect "signature Bungie feel" to be a pejorative on PC.
- Posted May 15, 2017 9:37am PDT There's nothing wrong with enjoying the spectacle of the show, but that doesn't make the script good. Everyone cares about different things.
- Posted May 14, 2017 8:03am PDT Is it 1440p? HDMI has trouble above 1080p on older specs.