7,046 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Aug 30, 2013 7:06pm PDT You could get a performance boost with a better GPU, but you don't need to spend more than $200 on it. $500 isn't really going to get you very far,...
- Posted Aug 30, 2013 6:59pm PDT DDR4 is going to be $$$$$.
- Posted Aug 30, 2013 5:59pm PDT Maybe it's that every other pair also sounds that bad.
- Posted Aug 30, 2013 4:40pm PDT A staple gun with a guard?
- Posted Aug 30, 2013 11:48am PDT At least, that's what he told everyone.
- Posted Aug 29, 2013 1:51pm PDT The TC14PE is the best performing air cooler on the market. No question. The black one is the sexiest air cooler on the market. You need to be...
- Posted Aug 29, 2013 1:46pm PDT It is GFWL and isn't Steamworks, but it does activate on Steam, which is what he meant.
- Posted Aug 29, 2013 7:18am PDT It is over an H80i, but either of them is probably way more cooler than you'll need. The H100i just performs better, especially at high heat loads....
- Posted Aug 29, 2013 6:49am PDT Get a H100i (or other 240mm rad) or don't bother getting a closed-loop cooler. The performance/value isn't there for the others. Probably overkill...
- Posted Aug 29, 2013 6:45am PDT Presumably buddy enjoys drinking soda and to avoid doing something you enjoy without a good reason is stupid.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 10:16pm PDT Probably that Matto steak recipe.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 8:40pm PDT Real Temp, Core Temp, and Hardware Monitor are probably the main three. Probably all pretty equal in popularity.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 8:33pm PDT When you delete a cosmetic item, there is a small chance of getting an item of higher quality. This doesn't work on chests and other such items...
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 5:57pm PDT I deleted my gross Axe item and got a rare in its place. Awesome.
- Posted Aug 28, 2013 5:17pm PDT My fantasy team item was an Axe item. That's as disappointing as my fantasy team's performance.