7,044 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted Jun 12, 2017 4:24pm PDT Maybe ThomW can make a leaderboard for refreshing and the thing Crimson suggested.
- Posted Jun 12, 2017 3:41pm PDT Out of curiosity, why would you weigh his statements made in defense after being called out as more representative than those he made unprovoked?
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 4:23pm PDT Apparently the Canadian price is $599. That's pretty generous of Microsoft. Thanks, dudes.
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 2:45pm PDT Paladin 2: Battlegrounds
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 2:11pm PDT "It runs both our games."
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 2:05pm PDT Worst palindrome ever.
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 2:04pm PDT We're getting too close to the days of game developers getting hair plugs and plastic surgery.
- Posted Jun 06, 2017 7:20pm PDT Based on this single minute, I don't understand how Jon Ossoff could possibly lose this special election.
- Posted Jun 05, 2017 8:53am PDT Intel's new release is a confusing disaster because they threw everything at Threadripper without putting any thought into it (or trying to just...
- Posted Jun 05, 2017 8:11am PDT In what geographic region? I'm assuming Mississippi
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 7:23am PDT Yeah, they probably figure each deportation opens a $40/hr job for a real American.
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 4:26am PDT It'll probably be in the $100 range. Not too crazy, but not a budget option either.
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 4:16pm PDT Does that include mobile?
- Posted May 30, 2017 3:37pm PDT The much more likely answer is that Wynne would probably lose the Ontario election to Trump at this point and is trying to buy votes from the...
- Posted May 30, 2017 12:39pm PDT If you don't play, your MMR drops until it hits 3000.