7,619 chatty comments by "Junktown"
- Posted May 25, 2018 6:43pm PDT Apparently the intro was jacked up but it seems fine after that. Solid 60 fps, which seems to be its cap.
- Posted May 25, 2018 6:10pm PDT After 90 minutes or so of queuing, I got into the game and it runs at 40 fps on low settings. That feels like of lame given it looks like...
- Posted May 25, 2018 2:04pm PDT Probably that night I drank too much and next thing I know I'm waking up on my friend's floor. It'd be good to fill in the blanks.
- Posted May 25, 2018 2:00pm PDT Is this because the servers are busted or really under capacity? Our login servers are currently experiencing heavy demand. There are 87536...
- Posted May 25, 2018 1:10pm PDT But that "reaction" is just the same as the Stream review changes: defending their brand from an inane temper tantrum. There is no substantive...
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:53pm PDT I ain't going to watch some 4 minute NRA video, but I'm assuming the follow-up is that restricting the media's first amendment right should seem as...
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:38am PDT Mine automatically re-subs with Twitch Prime. Maybe it depends on whether to open the channel or something.
- Posted May 23, 2018 7:11pm PDT Any real gameplay?
- Posted May 23, 2018 2:46pm PDT Musk also recently trash Consumer Reports and then a day later announced they'd fix the issue CR identified with an update.
- Posted May 23, 2018 10:10am PDT Plus it's important to know what's going on for votes so you can exert a limited influence. That's basically what killed the ACA reform. Just...
- Posted May 23, 2018 10:08am PDT So you're a resource for convincing others.
- Posted May 22, 2018 6:47pm PDT I never really thought about it, but Creative is pretty high on my "Get Fucked" crowdfunding list. That company is nothing but ill-will.
- Posted May 22, 2018 3:10pm PDT There may not be a software fix for brake fade though.
- Posted May 22, 2018 1:42pm PDT Did they send an empty envelope instead of the cheque the first time?
- Posted May 21, 2018 5:18pm PDT This doesn't look like a real thing. It doesn't reference any kind of oversight or enforcement agency.