11,833 chatty comments by "Johnny Law"
- Posted Feb 09, 2017 1:30pm PST Terrible ending, but a generally pleasant game IMO. I'd have to go a lonnnnngggg way down from RAGE to find "worst game I've played".
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 5:33pm PST Yeah, not just the narrator but everything else about the mission framing too: the music, the motion graphics, and the few almost Bluth-like...
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 2:00pm PST Doom 1/2 and Quake 1. Partly because I'm replaying them the most, and partly because I have downloaded so much custom content for them that I might...
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 1:30pm PST Oops never mind I see that article now!
- Posted Dec 22, 2016 10:45pm PST Yeah pretty sure this is the cheapest it's been on digital download. I dunno, maybe a GOG bundle has gotten down this low at some point? Each...
- Posted Dec 22, 2016 3:19pm PST All righty!
- Posted Nov 29, 2016 3:03pm PST winner winner chicken dinner
- Posted Nov 29, 2016 3:02pm PST Yah, although that was long gone by the time it was announced. The announcement did still seem to make it look like a more open free-roaming...
- Posted Nov 24, 2016 2:18pm PST Yeah just a great FPS would be fine and dandy. If Wolfenstein and Doom can have great new series entries, so can HL.
- Posted Nov 24, 2016 2:17pm PST Yeah I went with nuDOOM for this one. It has Super Turbo Turkey Puncher too! And that match-3 minigame.
- Posted Nov 16, 2016 3:01pm PST Yah, the Enyo dev has called out Hoplite as his inspiration.
- Posted Nov 16, 2016 2:00pm PST More about Hoplite (mechanical spoilers): http://www.pentadact.com/2014-03-29-the-randomised-tactical-elegance-of-hoplite/
- Posted Nov 07, 2016 3:50pm PST Go vote. Also, bring a friend.
- Posted Nov 05, 2016 1:31pm PDT I knew after your sentence and the first quoted sentence exactly which youtube channel it would be. Guy is great.
- Posted Oct 15, 2016 2:32pm PDT Oops, I was referring to the full speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP77EeTEMU