23 chatty comments by "Jason Faulkner"
- Posted Mar 20, 2017 7:46pm PDT There was one involving constellations that had me sitting for an hour trying to figure it out.
- Posted Mar 01, 2017 8:17am PST Well, my Switch hardware was manufactured in 2016, so there is a chance they could already know about it and worked a fix into the day one patch. I...
- Posted Feb 18, 2017 11:32am PST Love 1v1 duels, like the concept of Dominion, but everyone gets in the damn way when you're playing.
- Posted Feb 08, 2017 1:17pm PST Wut? I don't follow you.
- Posted Dec 30, 2016 5:01am PST Fookin' prons!
- Posted Dec 22, 2016 2:19pm PST It's a decent controller for that price, but if you don't need an extra one I'd just stick with what you have.
- Posted Dec 21, 2016 3:48pm PST We're currently in the process of continuing updates for things like that. Hopefully we'll have that fixed soon.
- Posted Dec 20, 2016 7:01am PST I'm a hipster so I exclusively play LameDuke.
- Posted Dec 20, 2016 6:30am PST Yes. You have to pay $10 for it and it will be tied to a GeForce Experience account.
- Posted Dec 19, 2016 2:34pm PST Let the hazing begin!
- Posted Dec 19, 2016 2:34pm PST Are you Fason Jaulkner?
- Posted Dec 19, 2016 1:31pm PST If by "meet the Hef," you mean "log into the CMS," the answer is yes.
- Posted Dec 19, 2016 1:30pm PST I see I'm getting fans already.
- Posted Dec 14, 2016 9:19am PST Its "personality-driven content." It's reporting the facts about these two bugs while I express my opinion on the subject matter.
- Posted Dec 13, 2016 11:48am PST Paid DLC.